• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Fullscreen help (Wolfenstein New Order and Old Blood)

I should say Bethesda instead of the games. So I like many of you saw the Wolfenstein II stuff presented at E3. This got me wanting to play some Wolfenstein again. However, as I fired it up, I noticed my full screen had a weird white border on it:

GiyaV7t.jpg

Sorry for the poor phone pic, but it seemed more noticeable than in a screen capture. I'm playing on my gaming laptop. Both the Wolfensteins have the problem, as does DOOM. The difference though is that DOOM has an option called "Borderless" which gets rid of the white border. The Wolfensteins don't have that option.

I need some help please. These Bethesda games are the only ones that's doing this.

data

It looks like you're running in borderless but your monitor has a few pixels more than the resolution the game is running at.

You sure you're using fullscreen? (not windowed fullscreen)

Maybe you could right click on your desktop and check what resolution your monitor is running at?

It looks like you're running in borderless but your monitor has a few pixels more than the resolution the game is running at.

You sure you're using fullscreen? (not windowed fullscreen)

Maybe you could right click on your desktop and check what resolution your monitor is running at?

I'm 100% sure, and my desktop is running 1920 x 1080 (recommended)

I purchased a new Steam Link, because of the great sale they're on. I tried the two Wolfenstein games and both had borders on my laptop screen, but no border on my TV. Truly weird.

Top Bottom