• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelou

Did someone know what they will introduce with the new version 1.5?

Seems a major update, but they didn't hint anything new, or did i miss something?

Did someone know what they will introduce with the new version 1.5?

Seems a major update, but they didn't hint anything new, or did i miss something?

No idea. Could be a minor update for all we know.

1.4.0 was a fairly stealth update. We got more arena teams, support for Tempest Trials and a handful of QoL improvements.

Hopefully it's something substantial anyway.

Sushen

Damn it. I missed getting 6000 feathers by 64 ranks! Before I went to bed, 50 minutes before the end, I was 9835th. I regret trying hard to stay in top 10,000 yesterday. 87,400 wasn't enough. I should have just stopped at 80,000 Tuesday.

Mupod

With the release of Tempest Trial I don't think there's any upcoming features that they've actually told us about. Not that they are ever particularly forthcoming about stuff.

lt519

Lol, there goes that arena run. Been cherry picking matchups and a +3 Soren killed my Xander who was on a defensive tile, thought for sure he'd survive and kill Soren with QR.

IceMarker

I want more ways to get feathers, I've been enjoying the uptick, but it still feels too slow, especially since if you're unlucky with pulls it's the only way to get 5-stars.

Decided to bring Klein up to a 5*, nice to have a top-rank archer and he was already potent as a 4*. It was like a skeet-shooting dance show with him and Olivia on the Tempest fliers board, Top skill inheritance if it ever comes to that.

StAidan

I completely failed to get a Michalis the first time around, I don't think I even had a full team of level 40s back then. It was good to get another crack at him this morning, easily finished both battles on my first try.

Wiseblade

Lol, there goes that arena run. Been cherry picking matchups and a +3 Soren killed my Xander who was on a defensive tile, thought for sure he'd survive and kill Soren with QR.
With Xander's non-existent resistance? The whole reason I gave mine TA3 is so he can actually survive green mages.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I got 3000 feathers from Tempest.

I'm pretty sure I got more from hero merit while grinding it up lol.

Pejo

Whew, did it last night, with like 1 hour to go - got my 4* Marth from tempest. I ignored the event until 3 days ago due to hating the grind, but I still managed to get what I wanted.

Time to just log in for daily stuff for the next week or so and close the app.

lt519

With Xander's non-existent resistance? The whole reason I gave mine TA3 is so he can actually survive green mages.

Was on a defense tile with color advantage, didn't think much of it, big mistake was not having him buffed with Goad or Hone so he got doubled instead of his normal get hit once then obliterate the attacker.

I bait with him all the time, just goofed as I hadn't seen many Sorens and made a bad assumption.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
3*!? Look at the high roller. :p

Mine's still at his default star level.

Not gonna say no to another Michaelis. Those shields are useful... I just haven't found a good use for them yet.

explodet

4* 40 Alfonse has paid off a few times now. Although on my first attempt he got blown up by Michalis' special, lol.
Yeah, Mick with an almost full special charge is kind of a dick move.

I'm this close to promoting the OCs to 5*, now that I can spend stamina on something OTHER than tempest runs.

Sushen

I just finished a deathless run against fully finished bride Cordelia team with a dancer, which is pretty scary for my horse team.

4770 would probably be not enough to push me into tier 19, but it made me feel better after the tempest last minute upset.

Back to normal grinding including making my own bride Cordelia which will take a while to gather enough SPs.

Sushen

Bride Cordelia is darn impressive. It took me very little time for me to level her up from 30 to 40 once I switched her weapon to brave bow.

I'm not even half done with her skills and need like over 1000sp more to complete, but I'm liking her a lot already.

I should have grinded her while tempest was on instead of wasting my time for higher score.

Just upgraded my 4* Reinhardt

Damn, he really is good. >_<

So is Horse Emblem really the most ideal setup right now? Particularly for non-arena and dealing with SP challenges ?

AaronB

What is considered the best IVs on Nino? I got a +Spd/-HP one, wondering if that one is worth it to 5*.

I did, but I have so many Ninos I kind of regret it. Would have been better off keeping her 4* and merging her up to +10. If you don't have a lot of Ninos, though, 5* is definitely strong.

What's the best special for Camus? I was thinking Moonbow so he'd win most fights he'd get into but with Fury and Fortify Cavalry his bonfire is kind of ridiculous

Just did the Lunatic Michalis and I make note of it for how it shows how swapping one seal for another can make all the difference.

Selena 5/40, Klein 5/36, Catria 5/40 (didn't do anything), Olivia 4/39. Simple strategy but Selena got hit exactly for 2x8 on 16 health by a remaining flier after taking out Michalis (and having done good by repositioning Klein out of harm's way). But then I just traded the Hp+3 Seal to her and she survives next time with, you guessed it, 3 hp and that was that. Heh.

Is there other blue than MRobin and Est? 140 Orbs, 7 MRobin, 4 Est, couple Gwendogofuckyourself and so many no Blue at all. Also never got that many 3*, like way under stats. Truly my worst series of pull since day 1. Thanks game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom