• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Bird-Nest-2.jpg
Wait... What are you foing with that hole...

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
are bumper stickers such a big thing in the US or is it the internet that make it look that way ?

I go months without seeing any but yeah there are some assholes that put every fucking thought they have on there cars

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
no. you don't have any pineapple on it
He might have only eaten the parts with pineapple.

It would provide a logical explanation for an otherwise illogical situation.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Cum is Latin for "with", which is why you can graduate from a university magna cum laude (with great praise). In soccer reporting cross cum shot is when you aren't sure whether someone was trying to score a goal or just cross the ball.

Knowing this got me some queer looks when I was young and innocent. (imagine student group projects where the title reads *my name* cum *his name*)

Now I feel bad for having cum somewhere on my degree.

PillarEN

Übermatik;230546881 said:

So I don't care a bout LoL or Dota2, whichever this is, but can someone explain what I should be looking for in terms of the funnies? Is it that the changed appearances aren't a big deal and this person is making it a big deal? It has to be more than that right?

komplanen

So I don't care a bout LoL or Dota2, whichever this is, but can someone explain what I should be looking for in terms of the funnies? Is it that the changed appearances aren't a big deal and this person is making it a big deal? It has to be more than that right?

It is clippings of various Reddit posts. The main through-line here is that one person suggested that the wizard's hat on the Warlock character made him unrecognizable. Someone then clipped together comments from his and other's reddit posts and laid them next to actual big issues regarding character clothing designed for other heroes.

It is funny because people are not realizing how relatively small change the wizard hat is compared to some of the other ones in the game.

It is clippings of various Reddit posts. The main through-line here is that one person suggested that the wizard's hat on the Warlock character made him unrecognizable. Someone then clipped together comments from his and other's reddit posts and laid them next to actual big issues regarding character clothing designed for other heroes.

It is funny because people are not realizing how relatively small change the wizard hat is compared to some of the other ones in the game.

It's a free game though right so no bitching.

PillarEN

aqbr12L_700b.jpg

yes

I imagine the goal is to end up with a fried egg in the middle.

12089094794_631f3f4d66.jpg

Lol at the guy at the left having a laugh.

That egg toast sandwhich... I should try to do that.

Sorry. I never have anything to post. I just come here to enjoy the thread and quote some posts to add my bland commentary.

But at least I'm not like that one guy who showed up to say he just want's to be left alone.

komplanen

Übermatik;230659653 said:
One of the many PTMYL mysteries. Much like kompkane-I mean, Aguirre's true identity, the 'lonely guy' could be anyone... Or no-one

What if she was Aguirre who just showed up to say "stop talking about me" but didn't quite get the message across. This way you solve two mysteries and Aguirre can get the recognition she deserves (which isn't much, but it most certainly is higher than being thought we're the same person). Everyone wins :-3

Top Bottom