• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRq2uPj.gif

did he just drown a man

Yoooo, thanks for including my Comprehensive Guide on the N-Word in the community resources. I feel honored.

That Luke Cage format for the OP is top tier.

Ooooohmmmmyyyyygooooood. I almost got myself in HarSon levels of fuckery

Pro-tip: If you're helping a stranger get home, make sure she ain't a white woman stranded in a shady part of town.

Merc_

Pro-tip: If you're helping a stranger get home, make sure she ain't a white woman stranded in a shady part of town.

Unless she's asking you for help, you're better off staying away. That's how I've always done it.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Hey guys i just finished writing my short story so who wants to play Urien on sfv-

Ok I'll bite, how close did see get to you before you noticed the shady town part? Did you see somebody come by the rear view mirror as she started approaching you?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Luke Cage is out on the 30th.
So theres a week until to still see Zootopia until the line drops:
“Don’t you need a gun?” someone asks him at one point. “I am the gun,” Luke replies.

D i Z

Legalize Melanin.

T-shirt seen worn by one of the protesters today. It was a sharpie job, but effective.

D i Z

What's the name of that magazine/ order service that sold all of that expensive tech shit for people with little to no imagination? I can't remember what they were called, don't know if they are even still around. They had a rep for selling the newest innovations in things like the best comfortable recliners and fancy water fixtures and monitors. That kind of thing.
Anyone?

Eureka7 is pretty good, gets a bit weird to the end. (Mecha-based anime though)

Tsubasa is a soccer anime ... think Shaolin Soccer in anime form. (Hell, pretty sure that Shaolin Soccer was influenced by Tsubasa!)

No clue about Freezing.

What anime does appeal to you, though?
The five I watch are: Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Champloo, and Ghost in the Shell.

Oh yeah, you can't go wrong with E7. Starts off slow in the first half, gets awesome in the second half and never stops.

Eureka 7 is great and has some of the best music in the medium.

Freezing sucks and is another see everyone's boobs show. No one wants to watch that crap.

Dunno Tsubasa. Sounds more like Tsu-basura amirite.

---------------------------------------------

Watching Zootopia. It's wonderful.

I was really high after I watched that and was really hype to talk about it with someone, but after just getting off of work and being really tired, I think I'll just wait until tomorrow.

I forgot there's Mobile Suit Gundam on there too, but I remember not liking back in the day. I'll try an episode or two of Eureka 7 and then delete Freezing.

Sch1sm

Dammit, missed the first page 😭

You're better than 50ppp, ishi, come on. 💔

----

Any of y'all watch the show Mr. Robot? Just recently got into it, only on the 3rd episode. Wondering if it's worth continuing on. So far, I like it. Question is, does it maintain the momentum it started with?

Shy

Ad usual guys
You know who you are 👌

You are doing the lords works
Gg's, all of ya. Highlight of my day was taking all those Ls.
Goodness, Demi..that damn work! Fantastic job..

GGs and thanks, y'all (+Shy)..had a great time!
Understand vs Shy
Thanks for the games my lovelies.

Sorry for my boring and repetitive play style.

She's my Jeanie. Don't take it personally. 😆

Unless she's asking you for help, you're better off staying away. That's how I've always done it.

She was, and my conscience always makes me help against my better judgement due to me being homeless last year and total strangers helping me out. Took a few older gents to the bus station a few weeks ago with no problem so I thought I'd try being nice again.

No fuckery really happened, just took the girl home after her man threw her out in the middle of nowhere after a fight.

Just the entire setting made it look like I was picking up a hoe, her outfit wasn't helping matters either. Cars were beeping and everything :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom