• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 |OT| Dragons & Dungeon Mastering

Still playing through the original game, but I backed this one on Kickstarter, so I'll have it ready for me once I finish. All the new features look so great.

Naito

All you folks hyped for the release in, supposedly, 30min, while I am here, stuck working abroad and have to wait until next week... :c
well I am enjoying the exciting vibe going on!

Damn this thread moved fast since last night. I've been waiting for this moment for 2 years... these very words I'm typing, all the hype until now, all for the sake of the next 15 minutes...

Chaos17

Divinity Original Sin 2 |OT| The power of diesel

DJsJyZhXcAAfdqR.jpg

Aim_Ed

We're almost there. That was a loooong 2 years.

Thank god for the developer updates, Larian loves their community and I'm very appreciative for them bringing us along for the ride.

Can you change difficulty on the fly? With Tactician mode I'm assuming no.

Not sure what difficulty I want to play at. I like to be challenged but the game is so large that I would hate to get a fair ways in and just reach a difficulty wall.

hemtae

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1432568.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hemtae, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin 2 -- MB-C0D23E994EC2CA2E - Taken by Type2. 65 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition -- MB-956F4C153A100741 - Taken by Ascheroth. 10 entrants total.

t1505411202z1.png

Forgot I had an extra key for this and apparently the first one.

Finally almost time! The wife and I both took off tomorrow just for this game. We absolutely loved the first game, and put well over 100 hours into it together. Can't wait to get home from work and boot this up! Almost there!

kionedrik

Hog all the bandwidth now so I'll be able to freely download later when I get off work please.

The next 2h can't go by fast enough...

It's time. (Make sure you restart Steam and get the right download! 27 gigs, not 14)

Goodbye GAF, it was nice talking about games but I think I'm gonna go play this one for the rest of my life

Jumping between 35-45 mins for me haha, I'm just gonna say its gonna be an hour.

Ohh is the 15.8 GB just the early access part of the download, copying over to the full version?

Yeah i think the EA was the initial 5 GB, I wanted to wait for the entire release, but the 15.8GB should be all the fixes and the rest of the game added in.

Top Bottom