• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Watched Your Name tonight

I'm not crying, you are. Shut up. It's dusty.

Smiley90

Fate probably thinks it's trash because it doesn't have fanservice.

It starts with a guy fondling a girl's boobs against her will tho, I'd think fate would be all over it

But seriously, what a fantastic movie.

Quick

Banned
Your Name is one of my favourite movies this year.

Did you watch the sub or dub? I saw the dub in theatres.

Smiley90

Your Name is one of my favourite movies this year.

Did you watch the sub or dub? I saw the dub in theatres.

I agree. So good.

Sub. obviously. Downloaded the Blu ray version and watched on my tv.

Is the dub good? I avoid dubs for pretty much everything.

S

Quick

Banned
I agree. So good.

Sub. obviously. Downloaded the Blu ray version and watched on my tv.

Is the dub good? I avoid dubs for pretty much everything.

S

Serious answer: the dub is rill gud. I also like that the songs were also sung in English by the same band, so it isn’t just a translated cover.

hey, Cowboy Bebop is one of my highest rated anime ever D:

the existence of Faye Valentine in the show kinda defeats this point

Got my Leafs Centennial Classic customized to a by IceJerseys back yesterday. The stitching is soooo nice 👌 But the letters seem a little smaller compared to my NHL Shop Matthews jersey...

Happy Birthday Quick! You are a GAF saint.

Happy Birthday Marvie! You park at Barclays.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Projected lines vs the Bolts

Forsberg-Kamenev-Arvidsson
Hartnell-Gaudreau-Fiala
Salomaki-Sissons-Smith
Aberg-Watson-McLeod

Bitetto-Subban
Josi-Emelin
Irwin-Weber

Ondor

Banned
Tonight is a big night for the Gagner-Burmistrov-Virtanen line. If they play well I think TG might use the line in regular season which would mean Virtanen has made the team and honestly, I think he deserves it. Still no idea who is playing wing for the Sedins or wing for the BaeBo line. I imagine if BaeBo weren't out tonight that second line would be theirs so maybe Boeser is slotted to play with them? Markus Granlund is still the biggest question mark for me right now. Deployed almost exclusively at centre this pre-season when our centres look like Sedin, Horvat, Burmistrov, Sutter.

Edit: Happy birthday Quick and Marvie!

Habs place Holland and Carr on Waivers.

McCarron , Jerabek sent down to Laval. Also it seems Gelinas will get a AHL contract with Laval

Mete is still here 😏

calder

Wow, I missed that “Video Room” article on Victor Mete at The Athletic yesterday and damn it’s good. It does a better deep dove on Olli Juolevi’s development last season in passing them most articles would if they were actually about Juolevi. I had no idea Rachel Doerrie was so good.

And the Duhatchek piece on Mason has given me the vapors.

Wow, I missed that “Video Room” article on Victor Mete at The Athletic yesterday and damn it’s good. It does a better deep dove on Olli Juolevi’s development last season in passing them most articles would if they were actually about Juolevi. I had no idea Rachel Doerrie was so good.

And the Duhatchek piece on Mason has given me the vapors.

If you watched any of the London Knights games last season on Sportsnet you could tell Mete was on another level than Juolevi. Juolevi is still a great defenseman though,

Top Bottom