• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES CLASSIC IS UP AT BEST BUY [gone]

Nelo Ice

Banned
Based Wario. And thank you Best Buy for the laptop gift card. I was in the middle of cooking and ran up to my computer, frantically searched for my gift card and ordered lol.

Kadin

The countless alerts from Wario over the past few weeks finally pays off. Every alert, every single one, I looked at in hopes. IT FINALLY HAPPENED.

Mashing

Got it pre-ordered. This is probably legit this time unlike the Walmart fiasco.

Edit: Ironically this the first time in a while I've been up this late. I was JUST about to go to bed (like 1 minute away).

Vibed

Got mine! Hoping to secure a Gamestop preorder so I can use trade credit instead. (I can do that right?l If I do, I'll send this a gaffers way provided they paypal me. :)

Camjo-Z

Holy shit I actually managed to place an order. Between this and the Metroid amiibo that went up the other day I'm on a roll.

I was literally about to sleep for my first day of teaching tomorrow and then BASED @WARIO64 LIGHTS UP MY TWITTER NOTIFICATIONS WITH THAT FIRST TWEET. Pure luck that I ended up staying late! I got it, and now I sleep easy!

//ARCANUM

It only lets you order one per order but I placed 4 orders. ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

One for me and one for each of 3 friends who asked me to try and score them one.

JB2448

And I can't get it because preauthorization and not enough money in my account. For fuck's fucking sake.

Top Bottom