• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched on of their videos and now it's stuck in my head forever.

Can't wait to fall asleep and miss the controversy, like every award show.

I'm sure there will be some highlights on youtube later. Like Liz running up and sitting in a fake palm tree on stage when she Ariana wins yet another award.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Whatever happened to all the other old regulars? Like big ander, weekend_warrior, Niblet et al?

weekend_warrior didn't make the jump to the new thread after the old one was closed. He was a tried and true Gomezian, Justice & co. talk probably didn't interest him. He'd like the tumblr but I think he's just moved on. Not sure about the others.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
my Justice thread has 511 pics. kpop thread has 2311 pics. I am lost forever.

icAia9Lpr7RK7.gif

You're a traitor littleface. You've lost your way.

Also:

Dope. Hit 100k yesterday and already banging on 110k. My goal is for the minus account to hit 1 million views in 2012. Creepy-GAF spreadin' like a virus.

McNei1y

I say instead of a vote littleface, G-Fex, Spire, ViperVisor, and Vox-Pop should fight in a 5-way Hell in a Cell with the last man standing crowned the creepiest.

What happened to her? last I remember she had a show in Nick years ago. Shouldn't she be a big deal in Hollywood now, with her family connections and all?

She was in a movie. It's Kind of Funny Story. I had a huge crush on her back in the day. Still pretty hot too.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Two hours left to vote. And spot just clicking random shit for most of the awards and then voting for your waifu in the final categories. I'm not that dumb.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Didn't have time to polish as much as I wanted but fuck it, let's go! Warning: This is the longest post in the history of man. It is also overly dramatic and classy.

Jo32m.jpg

(courtesy of rogerdanish)

GOtF1.png

And the winner is....

AQtnJ.jpg

Justice at the Do Something Awards! Everything is on display here. You know a dress was a success when it even makes Justice look like she has something going on upstairs.

bGSWV.png

l7Q4V.jpg

Beating out several noble efforts by Gomez, Ariana's form-fitting appearance at Twilight: Eclipse premiere showed off everything we love about the red-headed angel.

r39c8.png

And the winner is...

CS4yr.jpg

Ariana performing at Macy's Herald Square in New York! When you take the most adorable girl in the world, put in her a skirt and have her twirl around repeatedly, it's going to make people very happy.

bGSWV.png

RJ17W.jpg

One of the many busty, sparkly entries by Gomez, this appearance lost out to Ariana by 1 vote. Sorry Gogo (this is a pet name for Gomez I made up just now), better luck next year. Onesies and cleavage aren't enough to topple the unfathomable cuteness of Ariana around these parts.

2yyTe.png

And the winner is...

IB7iQ.jpg

Shocking, I know. You're all a bunch of pervs.

bGSWV.png

e8hXD.jpg

Justice took her jeans and tight t-shirt act on the road to NYC and scraped up enough votes to be the runner-up. What's with those shoes though?

UvCvw.png

And the winner is...

flruW.jpg

No contest here, Ariana's earthquake theory ran away with it. Well... at least she's hot.

bGSWV.png

Rjaxl.jpg

I know why this tweet got the second most votes and I do not approve. Get your mind out of the gutter Creepy-GAF.

Gmurl.png

And the winner is...

Dd439.jpg

I tried but I couldn't find anything wrong with this picture. Even her teeth are sexy, which I didn't know was possible.

bGSWV.png

gh7bX.jpg

In a category where the votes were surprisingly even across the board, only Ariana's seductive snap and this twitpic of Justice being gorgeous poked their head above the pack. Who looks that good when they're in a bathrobe and on the computer? Christ.

mhHhM.png

And the winner for creepiest awards banner is...

nJh2y.jpg

Eeking out a victory over the runner-up, Dan somehow getting the three hottest girls in his stable to prance around and shake their asses in slutty Santa outfits will go down as the greatest Christmas gift of all time. That's right, Dan Schneider one-upped Jesus and Creepy-GAF knows it.

bGSWV.png

The "Everyone Can See My Pus-" Incident - When you constantly take video of unsuspecting teens, something is going to slip out eventually. Capturing Creepy-GAF's sweetheart talking about the visibility of her swimsuit area and posting it online is classic. Taking it down and editing it is not. Thankfully Mechanical Snowman has the reflexes of a mongoose.

MKo9d.png

And the winner is...

aBy9L.jpg

Dawww.... those demples, those eyes, that nasal strip. Too precious.

bGSWV.png

RODre.jpg

Once again, Gogo loses out to Ariana by 1 vote. Next time make sure the puppies paw isn't strategically placed on top of your chest and maybe you'll win Gomez.

yrcTz.png

And the winner is...

ap3v8.jpg

One of the biggest blow-outs of all the awards with 61% of the vote, A Christmas Tori earns the top spot as the best episode released this calender year. It should be no surprise considering the sheer fucking absurdity on display. Robot Santa rape, that tender moment between Justice and Daniella's asses, every scene with Gillies and her assets, Justice giving Gillies a pat-down and finally a three minute song and dance where the three main girls on the show literally try to seduce a teacher. If this is any indication of what Season 3 is going to be like, we're in for one crazy fucking ride.

bGSWV.png

AeTfs.jpg

"Prom Wrecker" put up a respectable showing, considering the juggernaut it was up against. And why shouldn't it? Tori pulled a shrimp out of her bra, a fat guy ran around in a diaper and they capped off the show by debuting "Best Friend's Brother" in a rain-soaked performance.

lMhCO.png

And the winner is...

"Freak the Freak Out"

The shows most successful song with over 600,000 copies sold also seems to be GAF's favorite. It's catchy techno pop done moderately well, it doesn't overstay its welcome or aspire to be anything more than it is. As far as these types of things go, it's pretty good.

bGSWV.png

"You're The Reason (Acoustic Version)"

If there was a Most Improved category, Justice's voice would be a contender and her recent arrangement of You're The Reason is proof of that. Over the past year she's gone from being barely serviceable to actually kind of good, to the point that Nick and her label are putting her in big, live venues. This acoustic version of You're The Reason is a direct result of this improvement, taking one of the lesser bubblegum pop songs from the soundtrack and turning it into something decent. Could more acoustic covers be on the way?

k3X8S.png

And the winner is...

Ariana's cover of Rolling in the Deep

With nearly 25 million hits on youtube, it's probably not a stretch to say that this video helped Ariana land her recording contract. Our little redhead belted out the years biggest hit unaided by computers or instruments and proved to everyone what we already knew, that that girl can sing.

bGSWV.png

Victoria and Leon cover Baby It's Cold Outside

A cute duet of one of the holiday classics that isn't overplayed to death. It's sweet, warm and performed with a lot of heart and a wink or two.

F40cD.png

And the winner is...

Vox-Pop!

Posting teenage hotties is one thing. Posting pale, emaciated children is another as Vox found out earlier in 2011. No one wants to see 14 year-old skeletons Vox, no matter how many movies they star in. That shit is weird.

bGSWV.png

Spire.

Fuck you guys.

fRgRb.png

And the winner is...

Spire.

Awwww, I didn't mean it. You guys are nice.

bGSWV.png

Mechanical Snowman.

The brain behind our saving grace, the tumblr. His contributions to keep Creepy-GAF alive after the old thread got locked are immense, as we probably still wouldn't be around without a place to vent. Creepy-GAF salutes you.

gGhh8.png

And the winner is...

Spire.

Hopefully I won't be eligible next year. With the way things are around here these days though...

bGSWV.png

Corkscrewblow.

You came back to us just in time bro. Let's stay safe in the new year guys.

kqerk.png

And the winner is...

vxTwu.jpg

Ariana has some gams on her, that's for sure. Running away with the vote for Best Thighs is the redheaded goddess, shown here wearing a skirt that's several miles too short for anything that should be on Nick. Thanks again Dan.

bGSWV.png

iWl8kETqqCkm.gif

If Daniella has anything, it's a nice set of legs. The "ugly duckling" of the Victorious crew has got it where it counts and should probably get more attention than she does. She can certainly wear those shorts any time she wants.

KdvuW.png

And the winner is...

oQU5b.jpg

Short, skin-tight and no frills. And look at the goddess wearing it. Good. God.

bGSWV.png

We've got a tie between these two:

iZC4zjXbx9Fc6.gif
nvpW0.jpg

Another skin-tight Justice outfit and Gillies' outrageous Christmas get-up. I'm sensing a theme here in what Creepy-GAF likes.

dRHUT.png

And the winner is...

UpsSh.jpg

Is it any surprise? That body is half the reason she's a legend in the first place and in the right dress, she is untouchable.

bGSWV.png

MMK12.jpg

Barely edging out Ariana, Gillies' incredible curves claim second place. This girl needs to get out more, she doesn't get photographed nearly as much as Justice or Ariana but she's got it going on in every single department.

koXEe.png

And the winner is...

icZdFho5gl3ra.gif

No surprise that Gillies ran away with this one. The others make nice showings, but she's a woman among girls (*ahem*) in this category.

bGSWV.png

cgUnQ.jpg

Not too surprising considering the frequency with which she pulls them out. Keep it up girl, you may not be Gillies-tier but don't let that stop you.

ULTCo.png

And the winner is...

mV8Wb.jpg

Recently confirmed as the 8th Wonder of the World by a multinational team of scientists and scholars, Justice's posterior walks away with this one. Not that the other nominees were lacking, but come on, it really is that great.

bGSWV.png

ibh8x3b2R6vLc6.gif

Not even that picture with Dan could lift Gillies above the wave of Ariana love in this one. Ariana is cute, and in more than one area.

63vR9.png

And the winner is...

9yu1v.jpg

This shot from Ariana's bikini shoot won by a fair margin and understandably so. When the queen of cute veers into sexy territory, crazy things happen. Physics ceases to function as we understand it and time and space contort and dance in a mind-bending display of cosmic incest. Or maybe your pants just get really tight. One or the other.

bGSWV.png

YFxKn.jpg

Justice only went emo for two pictures but that was good enough to land her as the runner-up in this category. All that skin-tight leather probably didn't hurt either.

glQjh.png

And the winner is...

The Rise and Fall and Rise of Creepy-GAF

Emerging in late 2010, Creepy-GAF soared to new heights in 2011 before being tragically struck down mere hours before one of the most epic sets of Justice pics ever was released. But Creepy-GAF could not be kept down and rose from the ashes and is now stronger than ever. A new thread on pace to surpass the old one in posts in half the time, a thriving tumblr and an ever growing membership cap off a wild year.

bGSWV.png

The “Everyone Can See My Pus-” Incident

In a way, Creepy-GAF’s first exclusive. Dan posts a video of Ariana saying mildly risque, takes it down but not before Mechanical Snowman snatches that shit up and saves it. How fitting that Creepy-GAF was involved in one of the few instances of the cast mentioning something sexual.

kc6eW.png

And the winner is...

Well, just check the tumblr.

Justice. Bikini. Yeah.

bGSWV.png

Again, on the tumblr. We had a tie between yet another Justice bikini shot and Gomez's amazing fragrance photoshoot. Creepy-GAF likes things that are wet, apparently.

lPlhN.png

And the winner is...

Easily one of the hottest moments in the shows run, a synchronized ass thrust by all three of the show's leading hotties was just too much for the rest of the field to handle. Only a gif this beautiful could unite three warring factions and cause them to say, as one, "Yes, this is GIF of the Year".

bGSWV.png

Despite stiff competition from every angle for the second place spot, Ariana writhing in joy as she is sprayed with water is the runner-up. Don't stare too long guys, it's not healthy.
I'm kidding. It's extremely healthy.

lNEil.png

So. Was Justice dethroned? Has a new Queen arisen to take her place and lead Creepy-GAF into the new year atop a flaming chariot of heavenly gold? Has the Age of Justice passed? Has the redheaded usurper claimed the crown from her fallen head in the field of battle? Has Gomez returned from the shadows, leading an army too dark and devilish for even the blinding light of Victoria to vanquish? Or perhaps there is another...

ibwKQYHfx6Feeg.jpg

i7CoaIAMYzaxd.gif

ibv1vHWmGQNO0i.jpg

And with room to breathe. 2011? Yeah, Justice own that.

2012? Well, that's a different story. Gomez has entered her slutty/rocker girl phase and is bringing the heat stronger than ever. Without a doubt one of the biggest stories of 2011 was the meteoric rise of Ariana, whose album (and possibly a tour) will see her coming straight for the throne. And Gillies? Her hottie rating skyrocketed to insane heights over the course of a year. Seriously, she went from this (hot but nothing to get excited about) to this (lights fucking out) over the course of a year. 2011 was a crazy year but make no mistake, this shit ain't even started. Albums, tours, feature films, season 3, it's all about to explode. Take a seat, because it's game on.

bGSWV.png

Mkay, well, here's a little bit of drama. The runner-up? Tied.

EFMKM.jpg
9jomQ.jpg

A couple other categories are tied but this one is sort of important. I was thinking about maybe holding a run-off, but I don't know. Arianators probably want Gomez the fuck out of there but it could blow up in their face, Gomez has a lot of lurker support. If only we could get them to fight in real life to determine a winner...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
As a founding member of Creepy-GAF, I can't help but be proud startled amazed by how far this cult has come. Justice, in all her glory, is still merciful enough to allow how her followers, Ariana in this case, to get a small glimpse of what it is like be loved and adored.

K.C.I.T.B. in 2012.

Keep Cosgrove In The Basement.

Believe.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Im proud to be a new addition to creeper GAF and 2011 was a great year.

New creepers are always welcome.

DY_nasty said:
As a founding member of Creepy-GAF, I can't help but be proud startled amazed by how far this cult has come. Justice, in all her glory, is still merciful enough to allow how her followers, Ariana in this case, to get a small glimpse of what it is like be loved and adored.

K.C.I.T.B. in 2012.

Believe.

Ice. Cold.

I love it.

yencid

OMG @ the bitch please. That really sealed the deal on the year right there lmao. That was awesome.

/claps for creepygaf awards 2011

K.C.I.T.B. in 2012.

Believe.

UTlcf.gif

McNei1y

K.C.I.T.B. in 2012.

Believe.

word is bond

StuBurns

Banned
Very solid results across the board, the important categories ended as they needed to. Thanks to Spire for all his hard work on these awards, they were a tasteful and concise depiction of creepy GAFs dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom