• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pres. Eisenhower met with ETs on 3 occasions, claims Pentagon consultant, former Rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
maniac-kun said:
If they were in contact with the governments. Why didnt they share their technology with us? Why did the US stop the current space plans? Did they refuse to meet Obama?
If there are interstellar aliens sharing technology with the government, it's going to be in the black world rather than a next-generation publicly-known capsule/shuttle.
Harry Dresden said:
I would like to see a thread where we theorize what all would change if Alien life was proven to undeniably visit earth. Literally landed in the front yard of the whitehouse and said, "We come in peace."
There is at least one book on this topic: After Disclosure.

K' Dash

conspiracy-keanu.jpg

The US allowed a base to be built. I don't understand how you can deny this signifies some kind of relationship. If I show up and ask to build a tree house on your property, you and I have established a relationship. Not a difficult concept I assure you. If I also say that no one can know about my tree house, you need to make sure no one stumbles across it.

Hey, if you want to believe in this nonsense that's your decision. Just don't expect others to not get a good laugh at your expense.

Technically, its alleged the US didn't give permission - they discovered the bases, some of which allegedly have existed for a long time. They couldn't do anything about it. This is why it's supposedly secret, they have no control or real knowledge of what's happening. The actual "relationship" deteriorated early on.

And I said earlier, there are credible people who have acknowledged this to be reality. The problem has always been they have failed to provide the physical evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom