• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 4:01, why are you guys up

It's only 3 here.

Now to get this threads collective boner down again.

ibylEhBDFO1si5.png

Edit : top of the page too, awww yeah.

Arnie

I cried tears of happiness from my third eye when the doc and Jewel were dancing to the piano at the end of Series 1.

"Obsessed with Cockburn" sounds good to me.

Edit: I just checked the size of the folders. is 57gigs.

Yeah I am still not willing to trade in the last bit of reputation of not being crazier than fistful with a tag, not showing my folders. I will however show you my erotic novel about the dilligner escape plan (the band I linked you to the other day in your work out thread).
I really just rewrote a bunch of stuff I found but it freaked them out enough to mention me on the radio and random interviews as the crazy guy, was kind of awkward meeting them a few times after that

Messi

we're picking a tag for Messi?
Eva Green ♥ :p

I might actually request a ban. Ugh she makes me sick

Yeah I am still not willing to trade in the last bit of reputation of not being crazier than fistful with a tag, not showing my folders. I will however show you my erotic novel about the dilligner escape plan (the band I linked you to the other day in your work out thread).
I really just rewrote a bunch of stuff I found but it freaked them out enough to mention me on the radio and random interviews as the crazy guy, was kind of awkward meeting them a few times after that

I love this and it made me legit laugh out loud.

Awesome! I can't wait to see him action against Southampton.

Anyway, here is some Lee Hyori!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9zvhaEO5z1rg0uuqo1_500.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9zvhaEO5z1rg0uuqo2_500.jpg

Exactly what weather conditions call for a turtle neck jumper and no pants?

Wilbur

Banned

Bahahaha

It's so gratuitous

Wilbur

Banned
Peehole. I didn't initiate a defcon 2 fud.

Can we all agree that Emma Stone is an average looking woman?

Phew. Every time Al monologues I stage three fud until a third world country loses a large fraction of its indigenous population.

And nahh, I like her. Something about her.

Arnie

That gif would be brilliant if it didn't harbour an obvious spelling mistake. All the fudding, tough to type with one hand and an over active prostate.

iGisN4tDvzuNj.gif

Credit to Suhni of course!

Finally the work is complete.

Bahahaha

It's so gratuitous

Gave me so much street cred.

That gif would be brilliant if it didn't harbour an obvious spelling mistake. All the fudding, tough to type with one hand and an over active prostate.

What the hell, I didn't even notice that typo until now and I made it! Will try and see if I can fix it tomorrow with the Wilbury face mixed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom