• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got TT!

Your local whale is done 100000000% with the whaling. Mission achieved, all nostalgia units obtained. Many monies have been spent, I'm kind of disgusted with myself but YOLO, can't let my wife see my bank statement or my ass is grass, only cash to be spent going forward is for lapis refills and I'm keeping that to 20-40 bucks a month TOPS, excuse the run on sentence but I just yelled hell yeah mad loud at my job and people looked at me like i'm insane but who gives a damn, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Now to spend the next week gearing her up as my mage TM's are all shit lol.

Got TT!

Your local whale is done 100000000% with the whaling. Mission achieved, all nostalgia units obtained. Many monies have been spent, I'm kind of disgusted with myself but YOLO, can't let my wife see my bank statement or my ass is grass, only cash to be spent going forward is for lapis refills and I'm keeping that to 20-40 bucks a month TOPS, excuse the run on sentence but I just yelled hell yeah mad loud at my job and people looked at me like i'm insane but who gives a damn, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

you have my jealousy sir

AsakuraZ

Man, pulled a 11, but didn't get TT. I DID get Freyvia from the last banner, which was a unit I really wanted and two Setzers and two Terras, so it wasn't a bad haul over all.

Got TT!

Congrats and welcome to the TT club. I'm nodding to your other sentiments as well. I know how it goes...

Pejo

HP/MP, eh? I guess none of her other stats mean anything?

There might be a case to be made for DEF/SPR, but really for her you just want her to cast those buffs and survive, and hopefully do her counter heal. I always find HP/MP more reliable than hoping that you have enough mitigation though, so I personally would aim for HP/MP. Can probably mix all of that, but yea, she has next to no offense.

Sent you a friend request, (tbkgaf). My 1,002 attack Olive should help.

Speaking about rng, it's such a mysterious thing. Some of you seem to have incredible luck and others have never even seen a rainbow. Last week I tried to pull for Freyvia. Did 4 10+1 pulls. I didn't get her but I did get my first and second Noctis, a dupe Olive, and a dupe Lightning. This makes me believe that there is a window of time, hour, minute where rng on a persons account is higher. That's why I never follow up a couple of bad pulls with more pulls.

Malakhov

Banned
My luck is just crap these days. Had to spend 14 tickets, one daily and one 10+1 pull just to get ONE Setzer...

Does Gau exists? Isn't he 3*? Got none of him.

Valentus

Got TT!

Ser you Next week in the Eileen banner!

Broseybrose

Great video Val!

Pulled Setzer first thing this morning with that 4* ticket I been holding on to.

Now Im thinking its time to level up the two Edgars Ive been holding onto.

I was keeping 2 of him for Machine Killer TM but this seems like much better use!

Also looks like a great way to make use of Cupid Luna, though I like C. Arty better.

Wish there were more realistic opportunities to make use of the awesome Cupids!

Ser you Next week in the Eileen banner!

No sir, I. AM. FREE!!!! I leave you, Hippo, dr rob, across alkez and the rest of the crew to swim in those waters. I will be over here with the guppies and dolphins haha.

Never had an interest in her. My 3 Orlandu shall destroy any challenge.....unless its holy immune :)

Valentus

No sir, I. AM. FREE!!!! I leave you, Hippo, dr rob, across alkez and the rest of the crew to swim in those waters. I will be over here with the guppies and dolphins haha.

Never had an interest in her. My 3 Orlandu shall destroy any challenge.....unless its holy immune :)

Well, at least you wife wont Kick your ass XD

Glad you got It buddy, you deserve it

tuffymon

Even if you spend nothing for the next year, you're still too whale to be in my guppy and dolphin waters! shoo sho! ;P

c-murph

Did two ticket pulls because fuck it I want Setzer. Got Gau and Setzer. Fuck ya.

Ticket supplies: 13 Reg + 1 fourstar... Back to saving for Rikku and Ayaka.

Got TT!

This entire post made me laugh way too hard.

Congrats!!

Alkez

LOL. I dipped my foot in today and realised the water is too deep for my liking. I may have to join you.

Then again, it is Eileen lol.

Congrats on Terra btw.

Anustart

Thanks guys! I'm down here fighting zombies looking for emma zombified mother for god knows what kind of necro she into.

Also my healer vanille sucks. Just has basic cure spell with no cura in sight.

Xion86

My Kefka back in action again :D looking forward to using him now (only just putting my ELT farming team together).

7MBeG2al.png

Thank goodness for that one day where I had the super ticket luck. Even though drops suck it is nice being able to farm elite with 2x 5* Kefka, 1x 3* Terra and 1x 5* Terra and an Orlandeau friend.

Visceir

Been thinking about how to kit Fryevia and got an idea.

One of the upcoming 3* units (Camille) has a TM that is a water element sword that also gives DW for swords only -- that might actually be a really good move for Fryevia. If you'd use that in tandem with Tidus' LB then you'd actually gain dmg from the water dual element. Stats wise it's obviously not as good as Frye's needle, but the DW from sword would leave all your acc/materia slots open for mag boosting stuff rather than DW.

The obvious downsides would be that other than friend Tidus you'd need a third unit who would have Tidus' frames and could chain with him since Tidus and Freyvia won't jive too well skill frame wise...I'm sure Fryevia could easily supplement to a dual Tidus chain though.

EDarkness

There might be a case to be made for DEF/SPR, but really for her you just want her to cast those buffs and survive, and hopefully do her counter heal. I always find HP/MP more reliable than hoping that you have enough mitigation though, so I personally would aim for HP/MP. Can probably mix all of that, but yea, she has next to no offense.

Thanks for the information. I'll think about this a little and see if I can plan out something that will work for her. I guess it makes sense for her to not need anything, because looking over her skills she doesn't have any real attack spells or abilities. I'd still like for her to be able to do something when her support stuff isn't needed.

On a side note, the ELT event boss is a pain in the ass. I don't even want to bother with him since I have to bring someone to mitigate the damage he does since I can't take him out in one round. On top of that, the fish you get from it is shitty. I think the last Mog King event spoiled me.

I gotchu fam! Congrats though!

I will be going all out for 2 Eileens.

Dammit fam, I really want to pull on this banner for no good reason whatsoever. I just haven't pulled in for-- oh, since Orlandeau, which was only a month ago. Hm.

Idk.

I'd much rather have Eileen than Trance Terra, not that I need either, but Setzer would really make the event easier, even though I can apparently solo it with Olive, though I've not tried it yet.

Dammit.

Well, at least you wife wont Kick your ass XD

Glad you got It buddy, you deserve it

Even if you spend nothing for the next year, you're still too whale to be in my guppy and dolphin waters! shoo sho! ;P

Congrats and welcome to the TT club. I'm nodding to your other sentiments as well. I know how it goes...

This entire post made me laugh way too hard.

Congrats!!

LOL. I dipped my foot in today and realised the water is too deep for my liking. I may have to join you.

Then again, it is Eileen lol.

Congrats on Terra btw.

I gotchu fam! Congrats though!

I will be going all out for 2 Eileens.

LOL thank you all!

across

First off, grats on climbing the last mountain!

But I'm out of the spending game until the following:

- Dailies and tickets don't get me Rikku
- Dailies and tickets don't get me Ashe
- Prishe if I have a moment of weakness
- Nier collab
- Another obviously important GL exclusive like Ling (but probably not like Xon) that dailies and tickets fail to secure
- Denam/Catiua/Vyce/Canopus/Deneb banner

I've only spent $$$ to chase favs, and while there are some really powerful/cool units coming up, I don't have any strong feelings for Onion Knight or Aileen or Nyx or the Veritas. Maybe Beatrix... but that's a long, long way away.

Syntsui

Guys, play other gachas if you don't want to spend money here again, it works 100% of the time.

You will spend money there though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just saying, I love Trance Terra. I love her sprite. And Setzer is cool as fuck and fun as hell.

Random damage to all enemies is exciting!

Yeah, Setzer is the one I really want. Just like how, to be honest, I love Ling WAY more than Yun, even though I got both ... on a daily and tickets.

Thus, there's no real reason to worry about any unit until Rikku. Right?

tuffymon

Guys, play other gachas if you don't want to spend money here again, it works 100% of the time.

You will spend money there though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have another Xmas bundle come along or the bonuses that come along with buying lapis and I'll consider it. I'm on the shallow end of the pool for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom