• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo Sport | Great eScapes - Screenshot & GIF Thread

My first scrape

Nice. I used that shot during the demo (sorry for the black border, my TV has an overscan issue):
VmtXOCq.jpg

cyber_ninja

Great shots and gifs guys, keep 'em coming. I will try to post some as well wherever I got time. Also I have a feeling that this thread will turn into wallpaper factory. Lol.

I like how the camera zooms in at the end, as if it's more interested in finding out what happens to that cone than it is the car.

Didn't do any Scaping yesterday, but here's this from a couple of days ago:

njHxe2E.png

This is a case where I've noticed the motion blur algorithm could use some finessing. It does a great job usually, but in a case like this the background shouldn't be so blurred. If the camera is tracking backwards to keep pace with the car, most of the blur should be happening in the foreground.

Great-looking Porsche though, and it's still a cool composition.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I like how the camera zooms in at the end, as if it's more interested in finding out what happens to that cone than it is the car.

This is a case where I've noticed the motion blur algorithm could use some finessing. It does a great job usually, but in a case like this the background shouldn't be so blurred. If the camera is tracking backwards to keep pace with the car, most of the blur should be happening in the foreground.

Great-looking Porsche though, and it's still a cool composition.

If it’s a TV camera it may be tracking back to follow the car. But if you’re taking a photo you’re likely to be simply panning so you’d have horizontal blur.

Unknown?

The other day I hit triangle to go to the scape shown on the main menu and it was Joshua Tree National Park in California but isn’t listed under California. Is there a listing for just Natl Parks? Kinda odd it isn’t in the California category.

KRaZyAmmo

The other day I hit triangle to go to the scape shown on the main menu and it was Joshua Tree National Park in California but isn’t listed under California. Is there a listing for just Natl Parks? Kinda odd it isn’t in the California category.

There's a search function in the scrape menu. It's on the left.

Is there any way to turn off the names above drivers in replays? Would love to capture some video footage of those, but the names kind of clutter it up.

Top Bottom