• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Updated logo:

6oVAn5a.jpg

I kinda prefer the older, arched logo, as it more resembles the classic comic logo.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I hadn't paid much attention to the logo before, but the Spidey symbol being a white blotch in the word "coming" isn't the best of ideas.

Neoxon

Updated logo:

6oVAn5a.jpg

I kinda prefer the older, arched logo, as it more resembles the classic comic logo.
I'll be honest, I'm gonna miss the curved Spider-Man title card. Though I suppose they needed to put in the new Marvel Studios logo & opted to make a few changes while they were at it.

Quick

Banned
I'll be honest, I'm gonna miss the curved Spider-Man title card. Though I suppose they needed to put in the new Marvel Studios logo & opted to make a few changes while they were at it.

Same.

#TeamCurvedLogo

#TeamNewMarvelStudiosLogoThough

Oh shit

Remember all our speculation a while back over the black metal parts of his suit, on the arms?

I thought I'd check something from the teaser and they seem to be related to the webbing, like an anchor point. It lines up just right on the forearm

Marvel you sneaky bastards

The Web Wings™ should be made out of actual webbing, not some other kind of material. (In the movie universe, not in the actual production lol).

Platy

Sad that they didn't gave a prosthetic nose for Keaton =P

Sadder that sony is totaly desperate to sell this movie so they put the marvel cameos =(

And this is why I would instantly move to New York when I would live in the MCU.

Your life will be like that Powerpuff Episode that shown the daily life of people who live in townsville =P

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Most are probably classified Shield agents, not civilians. EVERYThINGisConnecTed.

This would be a good way to retcon it, but it would need to be the other way around and SHIELD wasnt present in New York at this time :/

Still sucks that there are this kind of differences. But hey, #FakeNews xD

Layell

tumblr_inline_o3uj7jv6e01ql9f0j_540.jpg

Movie Canon is more important then TV Show Canon.

For all we know it's just how many causalties they recorded at that moment, but then again it's nothing to be too hardheaded on.

But Luke Cage referencing Obama when Matthew Ellis was president in Winter Soldier, that is unforgivable.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
For all we know it's just how many causalties they recorded at that moment, but then again it's nothing to be too hardheaded on.

But Luke Cage referencing Obama when Matthew Ellis was president in Winter Soldier, that is unforgivable.
Ellis took Obama's second term.

The Kree

Banned
The MCU is in good shape when an easily handwaved continuity error about the usage of Obama's name is what we call unforgivable.

jph139

Ellis took Obama's second term.

Nah, Ellis was president in Iron Man 3, which took place Christmas 2012. Would have been a month before an administration handover.

Maybe Clinton beat Obama in 2008's primary, lost to Ellis in the general, and Obama has just been a popular statesman ever since... Dems would be slaughtered in 2012 after that whole alien invasion thing so he might just not have tried running.

Not the first time casualties are overestimated in a newspaper article.

Ellis shows up in Agents of SHIELD too, so it's not a movie-TV canon issue.

Top Bottom