• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster Discussion Thread

fire-sasquatch.gif

Well, it's not even hints at all. People are reaching for more hints so they are turning someone's tweets into hints. I understand that some people are desperate for more news but let not do it.
To be fair who even knows of he has any insider info on this game. UMvC3 might have been a tone thing.
On a random note anybody else see Max debunk the fake leak. Seems like he's been given insider info too. 🤔

Neoxon

It's impossible to guess this character Ryce was talking about. I gave up.

I really hope Punisher is in.
The way I see it, anyone in the MCU (who isn't a Maximoff ;_;) or is getting a massive push in all other forms of media (see Ms. Marvel) is a relatively safe bet for MvCI.

With a solo Netflix series coming out, I'm sure his chances are solid.

The way I see it, anyone in the MCU (who isn't a Maximoff ;_;) or is getting a massive push in all other forms of media (see Ms. Marvel) is a relatively safe bet for MvCI.

That's great to know. I remember when some people were saying Punisher would probably be too violent to include, but that sounded like nonsense. I also see people who can't stop saying he'll be a Chris clone. Frank doesn't need to play anything like Chris.

They better give him that spinning kick move from the Arcade game, though.

That's great to know. I remember when some people were saying Punisher would probably be too violent to include, but that sounded like nonsense. I also see people who can't stop saying he'll be a Chris clone. Frank doesn't need to play anything like Chris.

They better give him that spinning kick move from the Arcade game, though.

I want to see a crazy moveset for punisher. One where he uses different weapons based on marvel heroes and villains...but I doubt it will happen even if Punisher gets in. They'll probably just take MVC3 Chris' moveset and slap it on him

J-Tier

They'll probably just take MVC3 Chris' moveset and slap it on him
Since when has Capcom ever done something like this?

With so much source material from the comics and past video games, there's a lot more they could do for the character. Plus, Marvel would want their characters properly represented. Sloppily shoving a different character's moveset is far from that.

Since when has Capcom ever done something like this?

With so much source material from the comics and past video games, there's a lot more they could do for the character. Plus, Marvel would want their characters properly represented. Sloppily shoving a different character's moveset is far from that.

Well, not everything from Chris, but probably the mines and guns aspect.

The supers would definitely be completely different. Frank has to have the Battle Van in his moveset in some way.

In retrospect, Frank is a walking armory so he'd probably play completely different....

Also Frank is shown to be extremely resilient, so I could see a damage soaking move or hyper

So now that I think about it. Even if Frank becomes the guns and mines character....he'd still play completely different than Chris

Mista Koo

Isn't Dimitri a Maximoff?
Nice.

I would be more keen on rashid, if I liked his design.

I don't like his design. I think shaheen from tekken is a much better excited design in that regard.

He doesn't excite me.
While I do think Shaheen has a better outfit/costume design, I like Rashid more based on personality and moveset.
. . and game he's in.
The same applies to the games' designers:

Ujsm80z.jpg

Neoxon

Nice.

While I do think Shaheen has a better outfit/costume design, I like Rashid more based on personality and moveset.
. . and game he's in.
The same applies to the games' designers:

Ujsm80z.jpg
Plus Rashid's English VA is Ian Sinclair, one of my favorite up-&-coming voice actors.

smurfx

get some go again
i love bof3 so much i would take anybody from that game. wish we could get 2 representatives out of the series though.

shaowebb

Honestly I cant decide who I would prefer for Capcom to use as a stretchy due...Dhalsim, Seth or Lord Raptor. Seth's toolset is pretty darned Marvel but Raptor is really cool and could use a shot at the series. Dhalsim was in once and did well so I'd like to see others but he just got all that good shit in SFV.

MoxManiac

Honestly I cant decide who I would prefer for Capcom to use as a stretchy due...Dhalsim, Seth or Lord Raptor. Seth's toolset is pretty darned Marvel but Raptor is really cool and could use a shot at the series. Dhalsim was in once and did well so I'd like to see others but he just got all that good shit in SFV.

They'll probably just bring back Ghost Rider for that slot. Not technically stretchy but same long range idea.

shaowebb

They'll probably just bring back Ghost Rider for that slot. Not technically stretchy but same long range idea.

Thought Super Skrull was their stretchy dude? Oh wait...the FF license lol.

Real talk. I'd like to see Ghost Rider return with several new moves and some serious retooling. He was a cool concept but he just had these gaps.

Neoxon

Thought Super Skrull was their stretchy dude? Oh wait...the FF license lol.

Real talk. I'd like to see Ghost Rider return with several new moves and some serious retooling. He was a cool concept but he just had these gaps.
I mean, there's always Ms. Marvel if you need a stretchy character or generally one with long-ranged normals for the base roster.

Top Bottom