• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8-4 Play 1/20/2017: BULKY GAMING PODCAST

assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

Anyway, going to assume without the rumble and actually be satisfied.

why would you assume that they make a public statement about the battery life of each joy con but fail to mention that the figure they give only holds true if you disable what is clearly a very large differentiating focus of the console? hell they havnt even confirmed you can disable the hd rumble (but i mean clearly we will be able to)

Theyve already messaged the overall battery life of the switch with a range, making it clear that the software/usage type would dictate where you fall in that range. They didn't give a range for the joy cons. Safe to assume, operating on all cylinders, 20 hours each

Doesn't the Vita have voice chat.
I'm not really buying the whole freeing up resources excuse for not having it on the device.

Yeah, it does. But apparently it's too difficult for Nintendo to free up enough resources to do something the Vita did 5 years ago.

I just caught up on the podcast and holy shit. sprsk and all the other Nintendo fans who are defending this shit need to take a step back and listen to the crap coming out of their mouths. It's 2017 and Nintendo's online service doesn't even have native voice chat, matchmaking or lobbies, you have to grab your phone, open up an app and waste your battery mid-game to do it. And the worst part is they're going to be charging money for this fucking joke.

Dimmle

hWSBWuq.jpg

This guy. What's his story? Can we get him on the podcast?

i played through parasite eve for the first time probably six months ago and really enjoyed it. the story is a bit silly, but the game is well paced and the systems are fun. it is possible i was being nostalgic for an era (golden era square) and parasite eve scratched that itch even if i hadnt played the game itself, but i thought it held up well.

i normally agree with jj, but that discussion of the switch app being better than ps4 party chat is crazy town.

Yeah, the smartphone voice app has always seemed pretty indefensible, surprised to hear just about anyone on the podcast really come out in defence of it.

pronk420

Liked the FE Heroes chat in the latest one.

I don't like to complain about spoilers but Sarah gives a pretty massive one about the structure of Resident E7 during the discussion of it. I haven't been following the game much so maybe its widely known but I kind of didn't want to know that..

Top Bottom