• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So Toronto is anime now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a822uufNGlw

dp9hBigl.jpg

Z8dTWN6l.jpg

Mhee12Bee

Did my Citizen's role of Doing Jury Duty Today.

Dodged a big bullet today. Apparently it was a murder case. was about 200-300 people. Got there at 9AM and we got called at 9:45AM. Judge tells us that he was able to settle the case without going to a jury. No other cases. We were DISMISSED at 10AM!

Nice

yyzjohn

Banned
Did my Citizen's role of Doing Jury Duty Today.

Dodged a big bullet today. Apparently it was a murder case. was about 200-300 people. Got there at 9AM and we got called at 9:45AM. Judge tells us that he was able to settle the case without going to a jury. No other cases. We were DISMISSED at 10AM!

Nice

Got called twice for jury selection. First time I actually served on a civil case, lasted 5 days in the summer, 5 glorious days off work.

Second time a similar thing happened to you. I was actually picked again on the first day of selection and then told to expect a call if I didn't have to show up for the trial in case it was settled. I got a call that they settled out of court so I was off the hook.

My current project sucks ass, I really wish I had jury summons like right now and was selected for a 3-4 month trial, but alas, my time won't be for years now.

I use this thread in place of the weather widget on my phone. Just pop-in and see what everyone is bitching about and dress accordingly for that day.

OT5 should just be called toronto weather.

Kuro likely triggered so much at the choice of season represented that he purposely avoided discussing this topic. As a member of #Team4Seasons, I am somewhat disappointed that he has let the cold impact him on even an animated level. Thus reinforcing my comments from a couple weeks ago that he is also likely dreading the release of Frozen 2 as well.

Quick

Banned
I’ve only been to Polson Pier once, and I probably got there at a good time because it was dead.

Pictures, Instagram Stories and Posts, and Snaps I’ve seen of it have otherwise shown it as full of people.

yyzjohn

Banned
TOASTER COASTER

also fuck this heat and Kuro

It's hot here at night, lonely, black and quiet
On a hot summer night
Don't be afraid of the world we made
On a hot summer night
'Cause when a long-legged lovely walks by
Yeah you can see the look in her eye
Then you know that it's
Hot in the city, hot in the city tonight, tonight
Hot in the city, hot in the city tonight, tonight

Quick

Banned
Was cutting the grass outside and I was sweating buckets. Felt like I ran a marathon by the time I got inside. Exhausted and a little dizzy from the heat.

I was in Cartagena recently and this feels like maybe half of the humidity compared to there. I think some of you would literally collapse the second you get off the plane and roll onto the tarmac.

I do much prefer dry heat. But I ain't gonna complain with humidity. Embrace the perspiration.

Only bad thing about days like this is riding the TTC. Bring a deoderant stick with you if you know you sweat a lot...Jesus. The smells.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
And some of you thought Summer was over 😹😹😹

It rained literally every week for the whole summer.

As soon as fall starts we start getting heatwaves. Its been 20+ everyday for over a week now.

Top Bottom