• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
lol Shenren being out of character is kind of funny, especially knowing there's someone even more powerful than him

5 saiyans? So Goku, Vegeta, Goten, Trunks, & Gohan.

Crocodile

I recall the episode being a drag pacing wise

Vegeta got told :p

It wouldn't work without rendering a lot of characters unrecognizable, and people would complain. Besides, you barely see them outside of dialogue portraits.

The mechs are unified in style, though.

If character designs are unrecognizable after just an art style change that's kind of an issue with the original design no? I can imagine fans getting pissy either way though.

Seda

I saw this episode in Japanese, it' pretty poorly paced.

I binged all of Dragon Ball Super last month, finally catching up.

Gonna be interesting to see them adapt Goku the selfish world/universe jeopardizing moron. Gonna be hard to keep Goku from Super in line with the english superman hero of all version.

Honestly they kinda already fixed "superman" goku with the Kai redub, specifically with the more faithful script. Most of us watched it and Goku comes across as a real selfish idiot in a lot of the Cell arc.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HEEEEEEEEEEY, WAIT A MINUTE

IN BATTLE OF GODS, THEY REQUIRED 6 SAIYANS

WHY IS IT 5 NOW?!?!

cntr

Banned
they're really shitting on Vegeta this episode, lol.
If character designs are unrecognizable after just an art style change that's kind of an issue with the original design no? I can imagine fans getting pissy either way though.
well, they can't exactly do anything about that.

I liked the righteous heart scene better in the movie. In the movie, Shenron said you needed a pure heart and Piccolo said it was a problem because he feels only Gohan and Goten can be considered pure-hearted Saiyans.

Yes!
C6IOPEgXQAAWAMg.jpg:small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom