• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite |OT| Earliest Access VS Husks

We have two XBO in our house so will be playing multiplayer with the kids. How does it play with 2 people in a team / group?

How do groups work with solo players? Matchmaking etc?

deoee

B4rdNMd.png

I'll PM you the code ASAP!

tenor.gif

Kei-

Ok the last PC-key provided by EPIC will be a raffle.

Everyone who wants to enter quote and reply.
You've got 2h to enter from now on.
I'll add you to a list and let http://www.randomresult.com decide who wins.

Good luck to all!

Would love to try this type of game. Hopefully I'm lucky.

Edit: Dang, was a bit too late. Just finished teaching my last class haha. Congrats to the winner, hopefully you enjoy it!

m@cross

Does anything you get in other zones (missions not in your fort zone and other players forts) carry with you so you can use them in your fort zone? I get that you can get pinatas and other loot boxes to open at the end of the game, but what about if you find items (assuming you can) and harvest materials that you don't use in that zone?

Does completing a fort zone defense progress your own fort if you are on the same stage? (I may be way off on the mechanic, but I think you see what I am getting at)

Is your fort unique to your account or to a hero?

Is it viable to use an outlander to get materials (with their bonus) and then pass those along to your constructor to build things?

Bollocks

just to get this straight, the EA release is next week?
and you have to pay for it?

when it releases next year it is f2p?

aka it is not f2p next week
if you want to play it next week you have to pay?

Agkel

Figures... I quote the wrong person and that person actually wins :(

Congrats duder and thank you guys for the giveaway!

Yes. But it isn't just paying to get early access. You're getting in-game stuff that a f2p player would have to buy anyway. Well, not have to buy, but could buy.

Xater

What you buy now is a founders back. It lets you play in early access and you get a bunch of stuff that you would have to buy through micro transactions at a lower price.

Gowans

Got the big pack with the two gift codes and tempted to grab the silly upgrade for another two for some more mates.

The extra copies really are the sellers for them for my group, love they are bundling on consoles.

Ibuki

Banned
If you buy the $40 version do you need to buy heroes? The description doesn't say it includes any, unlike the $60 version.

nicholasbrutal

Epic Games PR Manager
There's a lot going on in this thread, but regarding control inputs: controller support on PC (either Xbox 360, Xbox One, or DualShock 4) it's how I play at home) and yes, keyboard/mouse support on PS4!

Sölf

A friend of mine just got the game and his game code apparently doesn't work (same for the Weapon Master pack). Anywhere we could ask for help?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Sölf;244089417 said:
Just to clarify, the weapon pack can only be unlocked once the game gets released? Or should I also be able to activate that now?

What do you mean? Are you playing right now or what and where are you trying to redeem something?

Sölf

What do you mean? Are you playing right now or what and where are you trying to redeem something?

No, I am not playing. I got the game from amazon today and tried to redeem the codes for the base game and the "Storm Master Weapon Pack". I could redeem the base game just fine, but for the other code I get the message that it's not available in my region. I just want to know if I have to contact the support over this or just have to wait for the game to actually release. xD

Afro

So people who participated in the Alpha are given Early Access to the Standard Edition? I'm a bit confused here.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Sölf;244090293 said:
No, I am not playing. I got the game from amazon today and tried to redeem the codes for the base game and the "Storm Master Weapon Pack". I could redeem the base game just fine, but for the other code I get the message that it's not available in my region. I just want to know if I have to contact the support over this or just have to wait for the game to actually release. xD

You might need to contact support for that by the sounds of it :3

hollomat

Banned
Can both the physical edition and the digital PS4 edition be linked to get you a copy on PC?

Trying to decide which one to get and I want whichever one can link to PC.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Can both the physical edition and the digital PS4 edition be linked to get you a copy on PC?

Edition shouldn't matter and it should be as simple as just linking the accounts to my knowledge

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

Only PS4 can link to Pc. Xbox cannot.
Either buy PS4 to get PC or buy PC to get PS4.

Top Bottom