• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Bladelaw

Managed to solo the Titania super King challenge with Ra Dragon. I used Facet for the killshot off a Dkali board. 25x 8 combo did the trick.

W-00

Wooo resets!

When? The upcoming maintenance? I got called out of the room and missed it.

We talking about BFF. presents, memorial rolls, and one-time special deals? Hm, I need to use my current BFF on my main.

Also: No Voltron skill details, only art. Boo!

Negator

I really hate to say this but they should really save the streams for more exciting stuff. I really just can't get excited for Voltron without know what the cards do.
Or Dark Athena lul

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I really hate to say this but they should really save the streams for more exciting stuff. I really just can't get excited for Voltron without know what the cards do.
Or Dark Athena lul

What is more important than RESETS?

Quantum

What is more important than RESETS?

- future of the game
- 6 days, if D.A. isn't released I can't imagine the PAD US venom

Personally, a mmorpg I used to play was released on steam, I've dropped 60 hours into it in the last two weeks.

(I haven't used stamina in 5 days - other than completing the challenge)

I love this game, but even watching a bit of this stream its obvious how deceptive - maybe not the right word - how strangely dependent we are on - the JPN server defines the game, we follow.

Personally I broke during the heroine pull - hopefully I'll get pulled back in - the stream (so far) kinda stunk.

Well, beat the lower level of the Titania challenge with Meri. I'll have to give the upper level a try later.

I did Myth with Ilm/Minerva and it was easy enough but after trying the same setup in Legend+ and failing, and then failing with both Ilm/Ilm and Meri, I'm thinking I may just resort to ALB or other broken nonsense in co-op. Some of the spawns are scary and have surprisingly high HP.

Delays are great in the dungeon and the doubling of move time for Titania is hilarious.

Kwhit10

I did Myth with Ilm/Minerva and it was easy enough but after trying the same setup in Legend+ and failing, and then failing with both Ilm/Ilm and Meri, I'm thinking I may just resort to ALB or other broken nonsense in co-op. Some of the spawns are scary and have surprisingly high HP.

Delays are great in the dungeon and the doubling of move time for Titania is hilarious.

Wait, she doubles your time? I was just assuming she takes time away so I was taking it out with RaDra skill haha.

W-00

It took a few tries, but I cleared the Titania Challenge L+ with Meri. I completely lucked out, too. The inherits on my Meri's were about to come up, so I had to use them before that happened, but my Andromeda wasn't ready in case Summurd provided too many fires and the right amount of hearts. Fortunately, she produced nine fire orbs and too many hearts, so Meri was the right board-fixer.

jiggle

How do you get the 5year anniversary tamadra in the japanese event?

I read that you get 1 5yr tamadra for 10kills of each type of gatchadra?
But im not seeing anything in the mail :(

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dabbling in some other gacha games over the last couple weeks has got me realizing what these kinds of games desperately need. Aside from just being able to mark units as favorite/unsellable, they need to add a simple marking/label system, like the one in Pokemon. I have all these stupid descend bosses and skill up monsters sitting in my box and all I can do is either mark them as fav and have them clustered in with the cards I actually use and care about, or not marked as fav and risk accidentally selling them when they're down with all my +eggs and evo/enhance mats.

I use the priority label on Padherder to keep track of all the cards I actively want to evolve and keep them on the top of my list so I know what mats I need to farm. No reason I shouldn't be able to do that in-game too.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
One more of the challenge dungeons to go and I've done all 5.

The new one though seems a bit out of my league.

Quick question about Tans, is it safe to combine 5 into 1? Their starting to take up a lot of my space.

LiQuid!

One more of the challenge dungeons to go and I've done all 5.

The new one though seems a bit out of my league.

Quick question about Tans, is it safe to combine 5 into 1? Their starting to take up a lot of my space.
Isn't that all tans are good for now? Does a non-king tan on its own even do anything?

Bladelaw

Isn't that all tans are good for now? Does a non-king tan on its own even do anything?

Skill up for the Legendary heroes series (Yang Guifei, Oda Nobunaga, Napoleon, Barbarossa, and Robin Hood).

Yamamoto is pretty solid for farming Mech hera coop. It took a run to figure things out but basically all you need is red orbs and skill boosts and team A inherits set up all the decent stuff (Fujin + carat solves all the nasty parts of the dungeon).

LiQuid!

Skill up for the Legendary heroes series (Yang Guifei, Oda Nobunaga, Napoleon, Barbarossa, and Robin Hood).

Yamamoto is pretty solid for farming Mech hera coop. It took a run to figure things out but basically all you need is red orbs and skill boosts and team A inherits set up all the decent stuff (Fujin + carat solves all the nasty parts of the dungeon).
Oops, I forgot about skill ups, and I've got 2 new Napoleons to skill up. Oh well maybe next time.

Bladelaw

Ok so Mech Hera is worth 555,000 rank xp per clear. This is dumb. I actually have to burn stamina between runs just so it's not wasted. I'll probably have a max skilled Mech Hera before I get a single Orpharion part. Still better than running Coliseum.

W-00

Apparently JP is introducing a new mechanic that makes it so you can't match a certain color orb for a number of turns. That's an... interesting... idea. I hope that a given monster will only ever block the matching of a single color, and that dungeons don't have more than one monster that can do that.

Ducarmel

From the video it does not look too bad to deal with.

With challenge mode reset to farm more stones I decided to roll everything I had on magazine collab.

I managed to get 2 rainbow eggs in 7 pulls, got Natsu and Meliodas. Also got Lucy, Elizabeth x2, Syaoran and Yakumo

Really happy about getting Meliodas with my recent pull of Sima yi a couple of godfest ago is the game telling me to get D Athena? Or I could just pair with my D Athena friends..

Bladelaw

Speaking of resets, do we know when NA is getting the 4x resets? My main still has to burn its BF.

"soon" my guess would be the wednesday update. I still need to burn a BF as well. Hopefully I can find a permanent Kenshin BF. I really wish more team slots were open to friends. I have a bunch of leads I'd like to use just for variety's sake but I'm pretty much stuck on Meta leads or bust.

W-00

"soon" my guess would be the wednesday update. I still need to burn a BF as well. Hopefully I can find a permanent Kenshin BF. I really wish more team slots were open to friends. I have a bunch of leads I'd like to use just for variety's sake but I'm pretty much stuck on Meta leads or bust.

Yeah, more leads being open to friends would be great.

Speaking of leads available to friends, I suppose I should get around to reorganizing my leads. I put Meri in slot 1 because I wasn't sure how often I'd use her, but I basically only use her now, so I should put someone else in there and just let her be in my active slot. Probably Yamamoto, seeing as he's what I'd like to find.

Bladelaw

Yeah, more leads being open to friends would be great.

Speaking of leads available to friends, I suppose I should get around to reorganizing my leads. I put Meri in slot 1 because I wasn't sure how often I'd use her, but I basically only use her now, so I should put someone else in there and just let her be in my active slot. Probably Yamamoto, seeing as he's what I'd like to find.

That's a good point. I got my hera dragon so I don't need minerva in slot one (if any friends use her please message me I'll put her up).

My most used leads are Aizen, Yamamoto, and Yomidragon these days. I coop Sarasvati, Myr, and Noctis with my alt. I used Meri till I got Fujin, once I stopped needing the damage control on sop/parv she lost a lot of usefulness vs Aizen/Yomidragon/Noctis.

LiQuid!

According to Dzy my 3 Balboas are useful now! Time to finally get that Balbartemis team built.

Pulled the trigger on RagDrag on both of my accounts. I got way too many teams that can use him.

I just put my only two hypered leads in my first two slots ¯\_(°_o)_/¯

If I had a team that was closer to ideal for Ronove/Myr I'd run them more frequently but they're both there when I need a "safer" clear.

I still run Ilm & friends most often for rogues, flash farming, and now A1, which I've been able to beat a 3rd time with the power of Minerva. I made the dumb mistake of not knowing how much damage I did and with two DK Tsubakis, no damage buff, and a perfect 19-11 board for Ilm, got DKali to about 3% health my first run tonight :(

A1 is almost a rank up's worth of stamina, it's crazy.

Also what's the proper way to do Green Odin Cheese and which dungeons is it supposed to be used for? I made a max-skilled Gunma today and put it on a ALB/GrOdin team but still felt fragile.

bjork

I have enough points to only buy 1 of these MP monsters, and I'm looking at this page

https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndD...onster_points_dragons_wasting_your_free_390k/

I think that, for my box, Neptune Dragon probably seems like the best for me right now. Is there anyone here who uses that character and can comment on how useful it is? The others all look strong as well, and I'm a ways off from any of their ultimate forms, but I don't know about buying a character that I don't have enough proper subs for.

J0dy77

Sure thing https://www.padherder.com/user/bjor...1,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;boxfav,0

The only one that's different is a Valkyrie that I turned into #3088 Divine Law Goddess Armor Ana, but it won't let me add it for some reason.

Id suggest sitting on the MP points. The meta is shifting again and even Ra Dra with the perfect team setup is dropping down. Keep saving for the inevitable next wave of MP cards. Dumping the 300k is only going to help you so much since the majority of the cards are used as leaders and you already have Asteroth and Kushinada who are just as strong.

raiot

Sure thing https://www.padherder.com/user/bjor...1,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;boxfav,0

The only one that's different is a Valkyrie that I turned into #3088 Divine Law Goddess Armor Ana, but it won't let me add it for some reason.

You have 3 Meris, why do you think you should buy a card for 300k MP that is vastly inferior to Meri? There is nothing that Neptunedragon can do you can't do better and much more consistent and faster with Meridionalis!
If you absolutely have to spend MP, buy shivadragon, you can do a decent A1 Speed farm team but it requires a hell of a lot of work with gaining hephdragon, revo hinokagutsuchi... etc.

IF we get D.Athena, it would be advisable to get her... You already have Durga/Loki, Haku, Facet as an inherit... But unfortunately you only have 1 Haku and/or no Persephone. Maybe try to get more pieces for D.Athena as your long term goal and safe your MP.

tl,dr: You have Meridionals, Neptunedragon would be a waste of MP.
Safe up! :)

Bladelaw

C10 is Minerva cheesable. Stall on Kirin, poke her below resolve then kill. Stall on Shiva if you popped Charite on Kirin. Charite Z8, poke him till he repeats beyond the pain then kill him once Charite is up. Saria-->RGY board for Tengu, two rows does it. Pop enhance if you get trolled. Gravity Orochi and Charite, either poke him down or burst depending on your options. He's low HP so it doesn't take much once his shield is down.

Ok I see a couple really good teams in that box, I'll start with the easiest to play (IMO of course) and move on to more challenging leads

1) Balboa/Artemis
- Switch your Balboa evo. The "sub" version loses negligible damage and gains unbindability and a bind clear awakening, The team you build needs wood and water orbs. You have Skuld and Karin as potential inherits and Vishnu for spike damage. I'd build something like this:
---------------------------------------

Balboa
Vishnu (Skuld)
Vishnu (Karin, normal or halloween)
Awoken Artemis
Flex
Pair with Awoken Artemis

-Flex can be a bunch of things, Parvati is out since she converts water, Odin is a decent active bind clear if you need it. Mito works if you want to erase devils, Ronove can be used as a quick hazard clear and can hold a Facet inherit for spiking. Ideally this is where you'd put something like a delay, active bind clear, or damage spike. Balboa's shield covers that need. To deal damage just match a prong of wood and 3 waters. Don't over match water and just watch things melt. It'll take a little work to build out but it's definitely an arena capable team.

-------------------------

2) Meridionalis
Alrescha (you need a 2 SBR sub)
Skuld
Rinoa
Sumire

-Make blue rows, watch stuff die. Slightly harder to play than above IMO due to no skyfall luck and stricter team building requirements. Rinoa is on bind clear duty, sumire is for HP and to haste if needed. This team is basically ready to go as an added bonus. Just need tamas and skill ups.

--------------------------------------

3) Ilm
Ilmina
Tsubaki
Awoken Freyr
Awoken Cao Cao
Pair with Ilm or Reincarnated Minerva

Like Balboa/Awoken Artemis this relies on matching two colors, unlike Balboa/Artemis you need multiple combos to max out damage. with Ilm/Ilm you need either 2 lights and a fire or two fires and a light (I think). With Minerva a Light+Fire combo gets you damage and additional combos pump that up. You'll also be wanting to make rows. I focused on a fire heavy composition since I think it's stronger than your light options. Minerva can serve as Bind clear, defense break, and through her leader skill quasi-shield, Ilmina is your burst board, Cao Cao delays, Awoken Freyr is your burst and lets you hit 100% SBR.

------------------------------

Heart cross options:

4) Gremory
Dark Knight Cecil
Pandora
Satsuki (She'll get devil typing once we get her Uevo)
Halloween Rozuel

-If the heroine dungeon comes back around try to get a Grida as she'd be nuts on this team too over Satsuki. Grisar works but is less synergistic. To do damage, heart cross then match a prong or row of dark, for added spice use an active that turn, most stuff should evaporate.

5) Myr
Paladin Cecil
Elia
NY Yomi
Paimon

-Same idea as above without needing to use an active, Yomi is there for Time Extend and Burst damage. If you have trouble farming Myr's materials awoken Izanagi plays much the same way with lower damage just put him in Myr's place.

I can go deeper into how I think these teams would play just let me know. Also if you're having trouble getting evo mats, send me a note I'll help when I can.

Aesnath

Anyone want to talk about BF? If we could get a Neogaf triangle, it would be kind of fun.

I have one to use and I currently have Gremory (Ishida) in slot 1, Meri (Yo & King Seigfried) in BFF slot, and I routinely run R. Minerva (Ilm). I also occasionally break out DD Cecil and may experiment with R. Anubis in the future. I am receptive to switching out leads for my friends when needed.

I could do it if you wanted; I'm typically good about getting my BFs their daily points. I have a Grem but don't run her and a Meri and Minerva/Ilm that I run all the time.

Bladelaw

My leads are all over the place. I'm not picky about what my BFs put up. For the teams I'm interested in running I'm looking for more oddball choices since I have Meta leads well covered. for the most part.

Ideally I'd like someone to run Kenshin and Astaroth. I can play other teams but I really like playing Kenshin and Astaroth's team is done but I have no friends with her.

I know Kenshin will come back into flavor once the collab returns and Astaroth will get new life with her revo but those are definite gaps in my friends list.

Aesnath

I could do it if you wanted; I'm typically good about getting my BFs their daily points. I have a Grem but don't run her and a Meri and Minerva/Ilm that I run all the time.

That sounds close enough to me. Let's try to find someone else that helps us in some meaningful way.

I don't actually need another Gremory BF, as I BF'd Dr.lawyercop last time (however, they seem like they are drifting away from the game slowly).

My leads are all over the place. I'm not picky about what my BFs put up. For the teams I'm interested in running I'm looking for more oddball choices since I have Meta leads well covered. for the most part.

Ideally I'd like someone to run Kenshin and Astaroth. I can play other teams but I really like playing Kenshin and Astaroth's team is done but I have no friends with her.

I know Kenshin will come back into flavor once the collab returns and Astaroth will get new life with her revo but those are definite gaps in my friends list.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be any help to you, as I have neither of those leads. I do, however, like you as a person.

bjork

Id suggest sitting on the MP points. The meta is shifting again and even Ra Dra with the perfect team setup is dropping down. Keep saving for the inevitable next wave of MP cards. Dumping the 300k is only going to help you so much since the majority of the cards are used as leaders and you already have Asteroth and Kushinada who are just as strong.

Sounds good.

tl,dr: You have Meridionals, Neptunedragon would be a waste of MP.
Safe up! :)

I guess I'm either just using the wrong subs or my levels/awakenings aren't there yet. Some stuff is a breeze that wasn't before, but I still don't feel like I've found my footing with her just yet.

Ok I see a couple really good teams in that box, I'll start with the easiest to play (IMO of course) and move on to more challenging leads

I'll give all of these a shot, I appreciate the build ideas quite a bit!

What about inherits? I've done exactly zero and I don't know where to start. I feel like I want to just get a bunch of guys with guard break and use those, but I don't even know if they can be used, heh.

Aesnath

I guess I'm either just using the wrong subs or my levels/awakenings aren't there yet. Some stuff is a breeze that wasn't before, but I still don't feel like I've found my footing with her just yet.

So, I'm not going to comment on the rest of the teams, but I do have some experience with Meri and learning her. Specifically, my wife (who is much more casual with this game than I am) rolled one and had to adjust her expectations a bit. I also have a Meri team, so I have direct experience.

A few things that were tripping her up:

You should stall for skills on floors that can't kill you in one hit, as long as you have hearts on board. Meri can heal to full on three hearts, basically all the time, so some floors don't present a realistic threat, and she needs quite a few water orbs to deal any damage. As a result, she plays like a "stall-for-skills" lead, especially on longer dungeons in solo. Once you get the hang of the no-skyfall thing, you can often stall for a while and save up blue orbs, so that when you are ready to kill a floor, you don't even need to use an active.

If you want to deal damage, make sure you make a row. If you aren't used to looking for it, it may take a little bit to see how to get there. With that in mind, she seems to benefit most from the extended time badge, if you don't have access to a +HP badge.

The no skyfall thing complicates combo shields. Be sure to save Meri's skill for combo shields if there is one in the dungeon.

You need a bind clear. If you don't have a solid blue bind clear, inherit one onto something that is blue and unbindable. You also will want full skill-bind-resistance for some dungeons, this means using a two-SBR sub for those times.

As for subs, she benefits from most two-color to water board changes, as you need at least six orbs for damage, and a blue blob is actually pretty helpful. You probably also want at least one thing that changes the whole board and something that makes hearts and water, if possible (to let you deal damage and heal). You also may need a shield for some dungeons, depending on preemptives and your HP. Since you can stall for days sometimes, it is OK if some of these are inherits. She also particularly benefits from subs with lots of HP (which are typically physical type) and HP latents. Actives with water skyfall are also great.

My experience with subs suggests the following are great: Andromeda, Awoken Hermes, Summer Urd, Sumire, Beach Metatron.

I also suspect that Skuld, Sarasvasti, or Beach Eschamali are probably great, if you have access to them.

My experience with Sitri, Gabriel, and Mori Motonari (two color board is nice, but three color with heal may actually be better for this, I think) have also been good.

Inherits that I have been impressed with are: the Norn Urd, blue delays (Orochi, Sun Quan), Yo & King Seigfried, Blue Dragon Knight (probably the best general purpose bind clear), Scheat, Scheat regalia Shinji.

I'm probably missing a ton of things, but this is what I've either had direct experience with or thought a lot about. My wife is now killing mythical descended consistently with the team and some legend plus. As for Nepdra, if you want what he brings to the table, just use a friend with it. The HP is really nice, but his higher orb requirements mean you may need to stall longer as it is difficult to save orbs to fully activate his multiplier.

Hopefully this is helpful/not a retread of what you knew/not too pedantic.

Bladelaw

Sounds good.

I'll give all of these a shot, I appreciate the build ideas quite a bit!

What about inherits? I've done exactly zero and I don't know where to start. I feel like I want to just get a bunch of guys with guard break and use those, but I don't even know if they can be used, heh.

Piggy-backing off Aesnath's post:
If you want to roll with Meri (and you should, she's pretty great) you need to keep her team building requirements in mind. On her team you need a sub to fill the following roles...
1) Sub with at least 2 skill bind resist awakenings. Blue has a bunch of quality subs but based on the box you posted Alrescha is the only one you have. Replace her with Andromeda if you manage to roll her.

2) Full Board change, mostly a way to get around nasty things like bombs, jammers, and poison orbs. Skuld also combos with Alrescha or Meri for a 2/3 Water 1/3 wood board which is great for making things go away.

3) Hard bind clear, you need a sub with an active that unbinds your team, this is vital in some dungeons, and not a concern in others. Most descends do have binds. Out of your sub pool Rinoa is the best I saw.

4) Flex role, This spot can be pretty much anything you need. Sumire is a great all purpose blue card, her active hastes the team, creates three hearts to help stall, and the three blues she conjures can be enough to make a row. Her stats help pad the teams HP too.

As far as inherits go: Read Mantastic's Guide it's comprehensive but I'll give you a TL;DR that's hopefully not doused in game jargon.

TL;DR
Inheritance lets one monster use another monster's skill, the cost is 1 million coins and the number of turns required to charge the skill follows this formula:
Base Skill's Cooldown + Inherited Skill's Cooldown = Final Inherited skill's cooldown

For example:
Skill A takes 5 turns to charge, skill B takes 6 turns to charge. Inheriting skill B on to A means skill B takes 11 turns to charge.

Here's where it gets confusing if you've never done this before:
Between turn 5 and turn 11 you can use skill A, after turn 11 you can use skill B. You do not get to choose which active you can use once the inherited skill is charged.

Inheriting monsters of the same primary element means the base monster gets a small stat buff.

LiQuid!

I've started simultaneously collecting bosses and mats I need to evolve my Mirus and RagDrags.

I want to die.

b33r

I've started simultaneously collecting bosses and mats I need to evolve my Mirus and RagDrags.

I want to die.
Myr was a bitch, don't have ragdra, but just did super Yomi Dragon and it wss worse. Taking a break before I do super Shiva Dragon, though he's not as bad as Yomi. I hate these new uvos.

Bladelaw

Bullshit mats aside it's not so bad. Think of them as long term projects you chip away at. I think Machine Zeus/Hera are worse because you're just running KOG for a month of Tuesdays.

LiQuid!

The biggest problem for me is that I'm doing both monsters on 2 accounts at the same time. There's no good way to keep everything I need organized aside from a LOT of cross-checking between padherder, the evo mat master checklists and my in-game boxes. Speaking of, box space has been a real issue even tho I just put 100 extra slots on both accounts.

During all this mat farming I've had to take breaks to spam metal dragons for exp fodder, go do normal dungeons on each account individually (cause I need to evo fifteen fucking Zaerog babies for some reason) and then hit Monday dungeon for a stamina refresh.

Going thru both of my boxes right now and getting some culling done to see what space I can free up. Getting rid of old descend bosses I'm hanging onto for no reason. Combining +eggs and cleaning up other trash. That label feature I mentioned would sure be useful.

After this I gotta go clear Mechdragon techs twice to assemble 2 full Canopuses... Canopi? Caterpies?

Let's see if I ever get around to farming some Sarasvati skillups before the week is over and I have to watch like 72 straight hours of wrestling. There's more box space I don't have since I don't have any tans and there's no skill up bonus this week.

Feels like I'm back in that mode where PAD became a full time job.

Aesnath

Well, there are new evos, and they seem kinda...meh. Sun Quan and Artemis will continue to have semi-viable pairings, didn't change anything great about the others. Oh, there is a really good 6* GFE incoming! I bet that surprises everyone! It is a bit worrisome that we seem to be on the verge of another powercreep push, as it seems to be a light row Aizen variant.

When are the resets happening? It isn't like tomorrow is it?

Bladelaw

Well, there are new evos, and they seem kinda...meh. Sun Quan and Artemis will continue to have semi-viable pairings, didn't change anything great about the others. Oh, there is a really good 6* GFE incoming! I bet that surprises everyone! It is a bit worrisome that we seem to be on the verge of another powercreep push, as it seems to be a light row Aizen variant.

When are the resets happening? It isn't like tomorrow is it?

I think it's after tomorrow's maintenance. If I can't find a BF then I'm just going to throw it at dzydzydino. He happens to have the leads I'd want and has been great about putting up leads when I ask.

As far as the new evos go I'm seeing a bit of potential. Nothing gamebreaking but certainly makes the cards more useful.

Algedi's leaderskill is potentially amazing with the right team. Something like Algedi, Urahara, Urahara, Urahara, <bind clear>, Algedi would be nuts. 16 green rows, enough SB for everyone to be up turn one, enough hastes to burst EVERY TURN. Depending on how strong the shield is it could be a quick way to clear some content. 144x damage is no joke, especially with a row. You'll be missing a board change and the RCV won't be stellar but it's a speed team.

Alcyone is finally a non-heart cross, non-rainbow light lead I want to play. Orb hungry but so are a few other fun leads like Sarasvati.

Revo Freya is ok, nothing amazing, though the third turn on the damage buff could have farming implications.

Revo Artemis is an even better pair with Balboa making the team hit even harder.

Revo DQXQ is just a better DQXQ. The extra stats will be nice but nothing other teams can't do better with less effort.

Revo Sun Quan/Hermes will be a silly strong blue TPA team. I might build this out since my alt has a strong blue TPA box (Scheat, SQ, Barbarossa, Orochi...). The "on skill use" clause is something I need to think about though due to the long cooldowns a lot of those skills have. Does blue have a "gunma" like card besides plessie bean? Dark has Yukari, Green has Hanuman and Gunma, Light has Diao Chan. Closest I can think of off hand is Acubens.

Revo Amaterasu I have no clue what to think about her. Great awakenings, she'll make an awesome RCV stick but ATK is low and the active still only has situational use compared to her non-awoken form.

Top Bottom