• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Malyse

This play in landscape mode?
Only.
As long as the other side is Agrabah I'm in.
It's in the game.

Worlds:
Daybreak Town
Enchanted Dominion
Beast's Castle
Agrabah
Olympus Coliseum
Wonderland

Upcoming World:
Castle of Dreams

So far it's been Princess of Heart worlds plus Olympus, which makes sense if this is leading to the shattering and scattering of the Light.

BTA

As far as playing this goes, do I need to have played DDD to understand it? I've played (though, I don't exactly remember much of...) everything except that and Re:coded; I'll get around to DDD when II.8 comes out but I'd obviously like to start playing this on Thursday.

Malyse

As far as playing this goes, do I need to have played DDD to understand it? I've played (though, I don't exactly remember much of...) everything except that and Re:coded; I'll get around to DDD when II.8 comes out but I'd obviously like to start playing this on Thursday.
No preknowledge is required at all. This can be your first Kingdom Hearts.

So... i still havent seen this confirmed for EU/UK :/

Some games that are marketed for release in North America really mean North American Servers.

So when something says "Releasing XX of XXXX in North America", it can mean worldwide as well.

My advise is to wait until at least the end of April 8th in your local time zone before you guys get upset (or just make an American iTunes account)

Play on PC? That's what I plan to do. Haven't had an Android phone/platform since my Samsung Galaxy S crapped out (and never had an iPhone/iOS device)

I don't know if it matters but i'm on a Vista Home edition PC (lol, ancient as fuck). I'll see if i can.

Shizuka

Amazing OT, if only it wasn't lacking in the basic info department, like release dates, developer and direct links (or placeholders).

Falk

that puzzling face
Amazing OT, if only it wasn't lacking in the basic info department, like release dates, developer and direct links (or placeholders).

I told Malyse to remove Skuld from the OP to make room but no one listens to Falk

:(

Main menu screen shows version 1.0.1.
I hope we're still on par with current JP version (1.2.0), with all them recent features.
UX4.png

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Common iOS release! Hoping this hits as an early surprise tomorrow.

Is re-rolling in this or is it like The final fantasy game where it really doesn't matter?

Malyse

Common iOS release! Hoping this hits as an early surprise tomorrow.

Is re-rolling in this or is it like The final fantasy game where it really doesn't matter?
No rerolls and absolutely no reason to want to.

-----

Re: version number. They probably have us set a bit behind so we can still have Friendship Draws, which help a little starting out.

Wow the OT looks fantastic! Great job!!!
I love the art style of the game, and of course I definitely will be playing and wanting to join the fun with GAF! Once the spreadsheet starts I'll make sure to add myself.

Top Bottom