• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

I still want to see how that works in action, the text is so ambiguous. If it buffs the tokens for the rest of the game, I'm totally throwing a deck together with that.
No way it buffs the tokens for the rest of the game. Most likely just a buff for the murlocs u got on the board the moment u play the card.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
New warrior legendary:
Wml6iI9.jpg

umm i would not say this card is great but it definitely has potential in CW, if they give warrior just a few more good cards CW may come back in the meta.

Loto

Anyone want to help me with Challenge a Friend quest on EU? Doesn't matter if you have the quest or not. Battle Tag:

Dahveed #1752. I will be on for another 20 minutes.

fertygo

that new Legendary is very dang good IMO. some of control warrior already run Whirlwind and Sleep with Fishes so its fit naturally

If Warrior Quest synergize with that card let say the quest effect is : Damages every minion at start of your turn, we might see Control Warrior revival

Also can fit in old school Tempo Warrior if that archetype making comeback, its had potential with some of deck that check out that archetype don't exist anymore with the rotation.

That card is freaking great in Wild with Thaurisan. You need to discount the legendary and either ravaging ghoul or revenge. Whirlwind works of course. It's like a much better Deathwing.

Szadek

The hunter card looks good, but
A) it takes a while until you draw it if at all.
B) by the time you draw it, you propably want something bigger.

You are going to need a lof of draw to make this card good, like that new 5 mana card.
Good for the quest deck and not much else.

The warrior legendary is probably great in wild thanks to Death's Bite and Thaurisan+ghoul , but not so great in standard since you can only really combo this with whirlwind.
Stats aren't too great either.

fertygo

Stat is fine, and I think some of you overthink about "its only good after whirlwind" even if its kill only 1 minion after weapon hit, its great swing

I think this is the strongest legendary revealed so far

fertygo

Finally watching the HCT Finals.. man its a great series and the whole tourney in general

Really happy for Shtan, he's been a figure for the scene so long its awesome to see figure like him rewarded like that.

FeD.nL

If King Mosh becomes Meta it's going to be quite easy to play around. Pinging high value minions makes playing Mosh awkward for the CW.

If a CW gets to stick High Value minions on the board he's probably winning anyway, so no need to play Mosh in that situation.

I think the card is okay/good. You have to commit resources to get this card to do something which for a 9 mana card isn't the best. Deathrattles remain awkward (I kinda hoped we would get a banish effect this exp). I don't think the effect/body are worth the 9 mana investment most of the time.

Also, just want to point out that in CW this card can help them beat druid. Clearing the board while playing a 9/7 is the kind of pressure that could help them beat out a druid easier. I've done it with paladin, becuase of equality consecration they can be out valued and/or out tempo'd.

Also, just want to point out that in CW this card can help them beat druid. Clearing the board while playing a 9/7 is the kind of pressure that could help them beat out a druid easier. I've done it with paladin, becuase of equality consecration they can be out valued and/or out tempo'd.

That's a great argument. Jade snowball kills CW.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
You play that in the 1 mana Hunter Quest deck.

Otherwise that card isn't good.

hunter 1 drop isn't exceptional

Aww yiss!! That means that there's no crazy 1 mana card in this set. :3

Man, im really like this set so far:
Not as many RNG cards
Complex cards: Quests, Living Mana
Great designed cards: Gluttonous Ooze, Tar Creeper
Hella cool cards: Elise the trailblazer, Curious Glimmerroot
Symmetrical AOEs

Hopefully the meta ends up slowing down a bit.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Stat is fine, and I think some of you overthink about "its only good after whirlwind" even if its kill only 1 minion after weapon hit, its great swing

If you're swinging into a minion with a weapon and want to kill it, how much damage are you doing with it? 3-5 damage? That puts it in line with North Sea Kraken.

I think too much of King Mosh's value is put into his stats. The battlecry is too conditional so he's just too heavy on the body to really see play imo. 9-10 drops have to do something pretty exciting to see play considering you're often fighting to get to those points.

Ikkarus

Aww yiss!! That means that there's no crazy 1 mana card in this set. :3

Man, im really like this set so far:
Not as many RNG cards
Complex cards: Quests, Living Mana
Great designed cards: Gluttonous Ooze, Tar Creeper
Hella cool cards: Elise the trailblazer, Curious Glimmerroot
Symmetrical AOEs

Hopefully the meta ends up slowing down a bit.

I completely agree except my only annoyance is the fact Jade Druid will run rampant in a slow meta.

wiibomb

umm.. I don't know what to think about the new 1-drop from hunter...

I mean, the stats are as good as they can get without power creeping, but the effect isn't as good, I believe fiery bat has a better effect.

the other raptor is nice, but it can become a very bad topdeck eventually.

the stats from the second raptor of course are extremely good for a 1 drop, but I don't know if that still matters at the point of topdecking it.

May be, I think it is just good enough, not amazing, not bad.

gutshot

Really wish old Buzzard was still around. It would make that new 1-drop very good and would make Quest Hunter potentially viable.

fertygo

That Hunter 2 drop already give me similar vibe to Patches to made me think the meta will be slow at all

not that I think that card as good as patches but still

that card is very damn good tho, won't be surprised at all if its ended up busted from get go, like "this need to be nerfed ASAP" busted like StB

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
March 29 50 gold
March 30 Mean Streets of Gadgetzan card pack
March 31 100 Dust
April 1 Whispers of the Old Gods card pack
April 2 Journey to Un'Goro card pack
April 3 50 gold
April 4 Journey to Un'Goro card pack
April 5*

at1qb4fprc0h1490230090560.gif

Jesus, that looks amazing

fertygo

You play Hunter from day 1 IMO LMAO

Like.. its no question to me after new cards out, Hunter went from can't win against Pirate to absolutely eat Pirate

the 1 drop curve into that pirate eater thing always gonna made you in lead against pirate as Hunter

God help us if they actually can be able run patches too

scarlet

I've got 1260 gold and 5400 dust saved up. With these bonuses and Sylvana/Ragnaros dust I'm pretty much set for Ungoro.

I'm the opposite​. Only 200 dust and could get another 4k from Hall of Fame. And 4700 gold + bonuses could get me around 55 packs.

I hope it's enough, because this expansion seems expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom