• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

AztecSoul

StuffthatIdontwant.png

I have these tickets, and I don't want to use it, if someone wants it, send me a PM please and any of these 3 tickets will be yours

I have a sketchy Yakuza 4 DLC code for "costumes for akiyama, saejima, tanimura, kiryu, and haruka" and "Endless survival tag," "battle king," and "speed king" modes. It may work, it may not...i'm not even sure where it came from. It just showed up one day and stayed. PM me if you want this sketchy code.

edit: taken

cj_iwakura

I have a sketchy Yakuza 4 DLC code for "costumes for akiyama, saejima, tanimura, kiryu, and haruka" and "Endless survival tag," "battle king," and "speed king" modes. It may work, it may not...i'm not even sure where it came from. It just showed up one day and stayed. PM me if you want this sketchy code.

PMed.

Catwoman DLC for Batman Arkham City on Xbox 360

-- I'm not sure if it has been redeemed or not since it came from a used copy of the game --

quote to reveal code

Varshes

I have an extra Summoner's Garb and Genji Bow code for North American PS3 FFXIII-2 owners.

Post a picture of your copy of the game with your best adorned monster party member! First satisfactory picture gets it.

I have an extra Summoner's Garb and Genji Bow code for North American PS3 FFXIII-2 owners.

Post a picture of your copy of the game with your best adorned monster party member! First satisfactory picture gets it.

Awesome, I'll have a picture in just a moment

derFeef

I have no idea why there is a huuuge image of a girl in a bikini in here, but Kabouter sent me here (thanks!) to give away a code.

I have a free code for the Age of Conan Booster Pack: The Savage Coast of Turan - works with F2P accounts.

iNvid02

some free software - these are 100% legal but i have no use for them.
you can just download the trial/installer and enter the serial number

(quote to reveal)

Lavasoft Ad-Aware 2010 Plus (3 users for 18 months, antivirus/antispyware/antirootkit plus internet security)

Acronis Backup & Security 2010 - awesome backup of acronis plus some security thrown in - 3 users 1 year

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I have an Uncharted 3 Starhawk beta code if anyone still needs it. PM me.

Same for the UK Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network pack code.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

(quote to reveal)

Lavasoft Ad-Aware 2010 Plus (3 users for 18 months, antivirus/antispyware/antirootkit plus internet security)

Acronis Backup & Security 2010 - awesome backup of acronis plus some security thrown in

Thanks for the backup software man!

Jhriad

Flashing coupons one last time while the Warhammer sale is still going.

I'd take that 40K:Ret coupon off your hands if you don't want it. Always loved DoWII but I never bought any of the expansions.

steamcoupns1.png

Any of my coupons are free to whoever might want one.

Negaiido

(quote to reveal)

Acronis Backup & Security 2010 - awesome backup of acronis plus some security thrown in - 3 users 1 year

Thanks for making my computer safe :)

edit: it doesn't update though, gives an error "connection error, check your settings" :(

Top Bottom