• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Frame Rate of Fallout 4 in Interiors is horrible [PS4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatMan

Sometimes I feel like something is wrong with my eyes.

Low frame rates that people complain about rarely even appear as a problem for me.

That load time though...wow.

Figured this would run the worst on PS4. I just had a hunch.

So if this runs better on XB1 can we finally start to talk about MS marketing deal shenanigans because this would make it 100%. The other games that ran better on XB1 all had marketing deals but anytime anyone brings it up they get a tinfoilhat.gif thrown in their face.

Not when it's a Bethesda game. This is seems to be par for the course.

Zok310

Banned
Another gen of shit performance from Bethesda games.
I swear I work too hard for my money to waste it half ass games.

Dibils2k

Figured this would run the worst on PS4. I just had a hunch.

So if this runs better on XB1 can we finally start to talk about MS marketing deal shenanigans because this would make it 100%. The other games that ran better on XB1 all had marketing deals but anytime anyone brings it up they get a tinfoilhat.gif thrown in their face.
i would love to know what these games are?

- Ghosts and AW were MS marketing.. both higher res on PS4
- AC Unity was MS marketing.. same res/frames, people cried parity clause.. AC Syndicate has Sony marketing yet its the same again.. so sony forced a parity clause?
- Fallout 4 is MS marketing.. PS4 runs better
- Witcher 3 was MS marketing.. PS4 higher res

i really cant think any other. it is 100% tinfoil conspiracy theorists.. simple as

This thread is a case study in rampant speculation and knee-jerk reactions. It belongs in a museum.

Sure is.

I hope people were joking about switching versions based on the (not so) horrible framerate issues.

If not, it's kind of hilarious that they outfoxed themselves so close to release date and reviews.

StoopKid

Thread in a nutshell

a01f74a338d7cc8d2eaeb00c15d21d82.500x469x1.jpg

i would love to know what these games are?

- Ghosts and AW were MS marketing.. both higher res on PS4
- AC Unity was MS marketing.. same res/frames, people cried parity clause.. AC Syndicate has Sony marketing yet its the same again.. so sony forced a parity clause?
- Fallout 4 is MS marketing.. PS4 runs better
- Witcher 3 was MS marketing.. PS4 higher res

i really cant think any other. it is 100% tinfoil conspiracy theorists.. simple as

AC: Unity actually did run better on the XB1, at least pre-patch. Not sure how it shook out in the end, but the XB1 version of Unity was initially the recommended one.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
The game is nearly out and analysis is starting to pop up, so discussion on this topic no longer needs its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom