• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

laserbeam

Banned
Would be interesting to know what caused the heart attack cause he is not obese or anything so his heart shouldnt be in that bad of shape

Tarazet

I really hope that if he pulls through this, he gets some intervention. The man needs somebody to get his career back on track, badly.

Zen

Banned
I'd rather he get an intervention to help get his life back on track, if that results in good music so be it, that's a plus.

Fatalah said:
I love how everybody's suddenly a comedian if you read any of the mainstream website comments.

People need to shut up and RESPECT.

Because he might die people have to automatically respect him? I'm not arguing that he wasn't a talent, but that's sort of beside the point as to if someone has the right not to respect him for whatever reason.

Anyway, I wish him no harm, so provided all the allegations against him were false and he's really just a weird guy, good luck to him.

laserbeam said:
Would be interesting to know what caused the heart attack cause he is not obese or anything so his heart shouldnt be in that bad of shape

I'm no doctor, but just judging by the amount of shit he's done to his face alone, who knows what hardships this guy put on his body over the years.

camineet

Banned
A Michael Jackson game most people never got to play:

16024302.jpg

VAIL

laserbeam said:

News Flash, thin people and even athletes have heart attacks too.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
laserbeam said:

After cancelling parts of his comeback tour, he may be under a lot of stress.

Oh, shit, man. I hope he pulls through. I was always hoping for one more album to show the world once again how great he was. :(

sonarrat said:
I've played through Moonwalker at least a dozen times. It's freakin' hilarious.
I had the Genesis version. I loved that game.

Edit: Also, I hate youtube comments.

laserbeam

Banned
CNN is saying he suffered Cardiac Arrest so that gives a 5 minute window roughly from when it occured to prevent any serious damage to his brain etc. Doesnt sound good

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Kastro said:
never was much a fan and can't say all the pedo stuff won me over any more so.

was the man declared guilty? no.

did the man make sweet sweet music with great messages? yes.

even if he went a little off the deep end he just seems like a really misunderstood dude to me.

bengraven

Some people are putting out a bullshit story is claiming it's suicide by overdose.

In what appears to be an apparent suicide, musician Michael Jackson was pronounced dead as a result of cardiac arrest after consuming more than two-dozen sleeping pills.

Complete details are not yet available, as this story is still developing.

laserbeam

Banned
TMZ:

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom