• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Pikma

Banned
Don't play like you're back in Dallas, Nemeth

FUCK WE'RE IN DALLAS TONIGHT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lol if you think the stars will even compete tonight

As soon as the Avs score 2 goals it's over

Lol if you think the stars will even compete tonight

As soon as the Avs score 2 goals it's over

Despite everything looking good with the Avs outside of just winning I'm still waiting for something awful to happen. You can understand I'm sure. Nemeth looking more like his former self seems like a likely candidate, and if that happens we're in a decent amount of trouble. He's the only reason Barrie can play any semblance of his game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
19&21 got a job at the CBC to throw shade

20ng30J.jpg

good lord THAT shot by Laine was the sickest shot i've seen from him. looked insane in slo-mo. how the goalpost didnt just atomize, i dont understand.

godly.

Solo

Solo pretty quick to drink the kool-aid

He's our best shooter. Undeniably so. Sucks defensively, trys junior dekes too often, questionable hockey IQ.

But still unquestionably our best shooter. Put him in a spot to use it. I don't get why Clode can't understand that.

imBask

Banned
He's our best shooter. Undeniably so. Sucks defensively, trys junior dekes too often, questionable hockey IQ.

But still unquestionably our best shooter. Put him in a spot to use it. I don't get why Clode can't understand that.

Clode understands that costing us 2 goals < scoring a goal

Top Bottom