• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

JeffG

Another 14-day XBL Gold trial code. I can't use it, since I already have a XBL subscription, but someone else might find it useful.

36J7R-4NHWD-DM3JC-9HDQP-8XBRF

Got
Gears of War 1
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War: Judgement

First to PM with the requested game or games get the code.

Edit: GeoW 1&2 taken by -Ryn

Edit2: All gone!

vg260

Gears of War 1 & 2 360/Xbox One BC

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331243.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (2n2, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gears of War -- MB-1457E23EB5ED42B7 - Taken by 5taquitos
Gears of War 2 -- MB-90D51061B8EBCBA0 - Taken by Nudull

vg260

Gears 3 & Judgement

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331243.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (2n2, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gears of War 3 -- MB-7D0B28341EDDB008 - Taken by shield
Gears of War: Judgment -- MB-5353191AC5E57D40 - Taken by The Spoony Hou

SRV

Got codes for Gears 1, 2 and Judgement and also a Steep open beta PS4 code.
Just PM me.

EDIT; ALL CODES GONE

riprapp

Neo Member
Couple of codes that I don't need/won't use; quote to see 'em...

1 month EA Access

14 day Xbox Live Gold Trial

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

Just like most of the more recent posts, I also have Gears 1-3 and Judgment codes that I already own.

One per person, please.

*Edit*

Just GoW 2 and 3 left.

TLZ

Banned
If you're giving one away, I'll take it.

If not, you're posting in the wrong thread. You should be posting in the begging thread. :p

Haha no I'd take one. I just saw that poster giving away Xbox live so just asking if anyone's doing the same for PSN.

Top Bottom