• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A miracle happened: LaMulana coming to Wiiware, 09/20/2012

MrBS

I've still got a couple thosand points on the wii so this will be purchased just to get rid of them before the Wii U hits.

jimi_dini

yes oh yes oh yes

ndgQf.gif

kunonabi

Looks like I get to play the game after all. I'll probably pick it up along with Nyxquest to finish off my wiiware collection.

Three weeks away! Hopefully I'll be done with The Last Story by then.

My Wii has gotten so much good use this year (new games and backlog).

Damn, very nice.

I'd kill for it to get the same treatment as VVVVVV and come out on 3DS in 3D too. I love these kinds of games on handhelds.

Man, I remember seeing a comment on some Nintendo news blog when the original cancellation was announced that said something like "I just sent an eMail to NIGORO and EnjoyUp games, we'll see what happens." I really need to locate that just for curiosity's sake.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Damn, very nice.

I'd kill for it to get the same treatment as VVVVVV and come out on 3DS in 3D too. I love these kinds of games on handhelds.

The publisher that brought VVVVVV to 3DS is the same one that dropped the WiiWare release of La-Mulana to begin with.

Top Bottom