• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
|OT|Something Wicked This Way Comes

With or without Sabrina, it still works lol

Anbec7

So I found this by accident since there is not a lot of stuff to watch...
I'm way past their demographic but.. why I'm enjoying it too much? I'm only 4 episodes in but I like the idea of the murder, the sass of some of the characters and how they handle things.. specially the cringe moments and the parents.

I'm just in time for season 2 right? Time to catch up

VeeP

So I found this by accident since there is not a lot of stuff to watch...
I'm way past their demographic but.. why I'm enjoying it to much? I'm only 4 episodes in but I like the idea of the murder, the sass of some of the characters and how they handle things.. specially the cringe moments and the parents.

I'm just in time for season 2 right? Time to catch up

I really think it's the tone of the show. Yea, it's still a high school drama. But you can really tell it's more than that. It has that small town vibe, some noir elements, some very dark elements, etc. It makes the show fun and interesting to watch.

Season 2 is about 3-4 weeks away :). So yep, just in time.

Will Riverdale S2 Thread stay in the community or will it move to OT?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
21985034_1913231742272914_8510786651201470464_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BZeh3hSjBqY/

oh shit.

hot.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The main 5 were on Jimmy Fallon last night FYI. Just go on his show's YouTube, they posted like a bajillion segments. They did a Family Feud type game against Miley Cyrus's family, and drank a milkshake. Cute shit lol

cj_iwakura

Front runners:

Dove Cameron Or Riot VS Something Wicked This Way Comes
(Leaning towards the second as to not confuse people.)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yep. Last call for titles!

Riverdale Season 2 |OT| Salem's Hot
Riverdale Season 2 |OT| Salem & Grundy, Airs on a Wednesday
Riverdale Season 2 |OT| Tunnel Snakes Rule!
Riverdale Season 2 |OT| Light as a feather, stiff as washboard abs

Top Bottom