• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT8| ConFuchsia say beta is better

Groof

since i don't have any proper way of taking a picture of this, here's a visual representation of what the burn in looks like with the light style navbar in pixel app drawer. it's supposed to be the same colour as the rest of the bg

wNMHIxq.png

So big android o changes in beta.

Pixel now boots up at the speed as any other android device.

Picture in picture for YouTube but only red. S8 can already do this for any youtube.

Auto fill passwords from your chrome save passwords in apps is nice.

I'll buy it for $50.

paying $10/mo for features my Galaxy Note had years ago is such a stock Android move.

since i don't have any proper way of taking a picture of this, here's a visual representation of what the burn in looks like with the light style navbar in pixel app drawer. it's supposed to be the same colour as the rest of the bg

Why is the back button on the wrong side?

I think that's nicole

Why did they put that ugly bezel on the front of the phone on the top left?

on a less serious note, someone have a link to the iphone thread?

Quasar

Google Music is barely functional in it's current version on Android O

It seems to work normally for me. Though I only just tried to play a playlist locally and cast to my shield for a few seconds.

There did seem to be some lag displaying thumbnails though.

And as for AndroidPay, I still seem to get notifications about stores supporting AndroidPay though I haven't tried to do a transaction.

Jzero

My G6 is getting here today so might as well put the O beta on my 6P. Ready for all the instability!

Groof

My G6 is getting here today so might as well put the O beta on my 6P. Ready for all the instability!
only thing that's been noticeably unstable for me is opening the camera through power button double press in locked state. otherwise it's been p smooth

Mr.Shrugglesツ;237233514 said:
Shame about all those breaking stories, and having all that info.

You mean that amazing exclusive story on OnePlus confirming to release the OP5 this Summer? Yeah, really great.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

Groof

OnePlus teaming up with DxOMark to develop the camera on the 1+5: http://www.phonearena.com/news/OnePl...th-DxO_id94202

Not sure how I feel about this

Mr.Shrugglesツ;237235620 said:
Great News, dxo and oneplus are making the greatest camera

http://www.phonearena.com/news/OnePl...th-DxO_id94202

sums up neogaf in 3 consecutive posts

Top Bottom