• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Numb

Izuna

Banned
I'm sorry. I can't let this pass.

First, put your passive aggressive shit away just for once or just be gone. Secondly, quote your large ass images. Thank you. Thirdly. Do better.

There was literally nothing passive aggressive about that post. That was Norwell Roberts and I'm proud of it.

I can edit you out and we can all pretend you don't exist if that's what you want.

I meant no harm but it seems it has to be. Nevermind.

--

It's cool. I took you out the OP. And it's pretty disingenuous to say that Amirox part wasn't passive aggressive. That or you don't *actually* know what the term means.

I edited that part in after I made the post. I honestly just wanted to get one proud discovery in since I clicked the quoted post anyway.

Shy

6KzrZdI.gif

Game of thrones tommorow
Fuck yeah.

And the return of Rick and Morty.

Malyse

There was literally nothing passive aggressive about that post. That was Norwell Roberts and I'm proud of it.
It's cool. I took you out the OP. And it's pretty disingenuous to say that the Amirox part and "The one and only post" wasn't passive aggressive. That or you don't *actually* know what the term means.

D i Z

No one's gonna stop you and no one will join
They already took the kids away they were ready
Classic uncle Diz

Not sure why you're talking. By the time you cross the ice caps we'll already be home and asking what happened to Numb? By the time you arrive, Kanye will be great again, The island where Biggie, Pac and Aaliyah are will be discovered, and waved off. Trump will be working on the chain gang (and actually good at it), Spencer will have been chin checked with a brick, and BCT cookout 5 would wrap with a moving 3d collection of clips for my dude Iron fist sect.
Every year we'd leave a nugget in a tree, just to keep hope alive that you were still out there. Somewhere.

Malyse

I want to reiterate that Spider-Man Forever Young is a really good book. Interesting takes on things.

The thing I love about the Marvel novel series is about how they contemporize old stories.
Not sure why you're talking. By the time you cross the ice caps we'll already be home and asking what happened to Numb? By the time you arrive, Kanye will be great again, The island where Biggie, Pac and Aaliyah are will be discovered, and waved off. Trump will be working on the chain gang (and actually good at it), Spencer will have been chin checked with a brick, and BCT cookout 5 would wrap with a moving 3d collection of clips for my dude Iron fist sect.
Every year we'd leave a nugget in a tree, just to keep hope alive that you were still out there. Somewhere.
Well damn. Glad I added that post script to the welcome.

Numb

The journey through the mountains and seas is not short
I'll get there...eventually
Just in time to celebrate LionPride's 19th birthday

D i Z

Kind of hate that MS13 is a thing again because these fucks need something to distract people. On the other hand, these fools are scrapping the bottom of the barrel after 6 months. I'm not just talking about the administration either.

You know you've run out of criminals and shit to blame on all brown people if you're trotting out MS-13.

What's next they gonna pledge to hunt down and destroy Los Zetas?

Top Bottom