• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm still bummed that the controller skin for Persona 5 was only a pre-order bonus for the regular edition, why the hell wasn't it part of the LE? I personafied my Vita, why can't I do the same for my PS4?

Speaking of Atlus, hot damn, a possible follow up to Catherine.

Also damn it, I keep forgetting this weekend is a marathon. Guess I'll use it to finish Type-0 HD since it's been in my backlog for almost 2 years now.

Mizerman

Which pet shop did Dio get this smugass bird from

tumblr_oput9mT91e1wojgqfo1_500.gif

Can't wait for the reactions.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Might go out on Saturday. I find a DBZ Kai marathon a fine subject matter actually but it might also be the only day I can go out all weekend.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Letting people make their own shitty sonic friends isn't the problem, it's that it's another bad 3D Sonic game. Make your own character just seems to have the moveset of Boom Sonic so Sega liked turned lemons into lemonade with this decision.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
he must resist dat ass or else....um....

.....her demonic powers will be awakened, therefore destroying the world?

cntr

Banned
Early Fairy Tail was pretty alright, imo. Not super great, but decent shounen.

But then it just spiraled down.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A lot of FT's fans threaten those who end out not liking it with death.

A lot of them
"you better enjoy this series about friendship OR I'LL MURDER YOU!"

Edit: Actually, what the hell is it with franchises promoting kindness, tolerance, &/or friendship that makes people the most toxic when it comes to "those" people in a fanbase?

I used to be a regular on the Adult Swim Toonami forum.

Remember a guy who used to threaten people when they said they didn't like One Piece...

It's always amazing to me when people threaten other people over shows that basically about friendship and acceptance.

Just blows my mind.

cntr

Banned
A lot of people are crazy.

That said, ime, a lot of Fairy Tail fans are from the rather...gross parts of the internet (which makes sense), so...

cntr

Banned
I haven't seen any Naruto movie.

Edit: Actually, what the hell is it with franchises promoting kindness, tolerance, &/or friendship that makes people the most toxic when it comes to "those" people in a fanbase?
Those kinds of series tend to be the most popular in general, and if you took those messages seriously, you wouldn't bother posting about it on a forum. I mean, why would you? They're just full of assholes.

You'll almost never see the positive side of a fanbase because of that, ime. The decent people just go somewhere else or stick to their personal groups, where there aren't any assholes.

(...and series like Fairy Tail are also so weird and fanservice-y that few decent people read them in the first place.)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"this manga exists in the 4th dimension"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT DA HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

IS HE TALKING ABOUT DIMENSION W?!

caliph95

"you better enjoy this series about friendship OR I'LL MURDER YOU!"

Steven universe Tumblr is toxic

caliph95

I think some people might enjoy some of the early arcs of Fairy Tail...

Early Fairy Tail was pretty alright, imo. Not super great, but decent shounen.

But then it just spiraled down.
Like certain shonens it just fell off and crashed after the time skip and it wasn't anything special but Hiro got lazier, in the early arcs they still had to try even with power of friendship to win and work together then

cntr

Banned
Isn't a manga technically only 2D on account of being drawn on paper?
Technically yes, but the pages they're printed on still have thickness and exist in time, so they're all 4D. (Or 3+1D if you wanted to be pedantic.)

And most manga are technically 2D representations of 3D worlds. ...unless there's a Flatland: The Manga out there.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
you should make a game about photography, jaded
WE'LL CALL IT PHOTO KANOoh wait that exists....

...um...no, we'll call it Natsuiro High School, or "Summertime High School: A Young Man’s Notes—How a New Exchange Student Like Myself Ran Into His Childhood Friend On The School Tour, Then For Some Reason Became Super-Popular With The Girls For His Daily Scoops On The School Photography Club Even Though He Only Takes Panty Shots, And What He Thinks As He Goes On Dates During His Summer Of Island School Life."

.........DAMN IT.

cntr

Banned
if you want an actual series about photography, probably better off looking in the seinen aisle than the shounen or light novel aisle (or the creepy anime game aisle)

Top Bottom