• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Anyone copping the 32s? Definitely gonna pass on them for now, not too sold on the colorways available but I did have to cop the Air More Uptempo 96s.

OG Kush

Anyone know of shoes with a similar profile/silhouette to the Asics Gel Lyte IIIs? I love their shape but the look of the split tongue has soured on me. Especially since do have wide feet so there's actually a pretty decent size split in the middle. When I wear them and I feel it looks odd.

Anyone know of shoes with a similar profile/silhouette to the Asics Gel Lyte IIIs? I love their shape but the look of the split tongue has soured on me. Especially since do have wide feet so there's actually a pretty decent size split in the middle. When I wear them and I feel it looks odd.
Karhu. Or New Balance.

Idk how similar it is in terms of materials, but looking at Gel Lyte IIIs reminds me of Nike Air Max 90s. Considering it is the old model, I wouldn't expect much out of comfort.

GRaider81

Friday Pick ups. Nike store at 7:30 am then to the Outlets where i found these boost hiding in amongst the last size section. A guy picked them then put them down before i swooped in. Couldn't believe it, in my size too.

Fj5c.jpg

Oxn

Friday Pick ups. Nike store at 7:30 am then to the Outlets where i found these boost hiding in amongst the last size section. A guy picked them then put them down before i swooped in. Couldn't believe it, in my size too.

Nice how much the ub cost?

Reckoner

Damn I'm jelly about those OG Ultra Boosts

shira

Oh, I thought you bought UB at the Nike store
blush.gif

dmshaposv

The Y-3 Ayero is such an awesome new silhouette. This is what adidas should do for non-boost models. Love the three stripes integrated in the mid-sole.

Its so damn expensive. I want a trickle-me-down version by adidas at a cheaper price and less premium materials.

Oxn

Picked up the Y-3 Ayero over the weekend, loving it! A nice break from my usual line-up of boost and definitely a neck breaker! Already got couple of people asking me the model heh.

Love Y3, but Yamamoto tax is insane

Yeah definitely my next cop.

The Y-3 Ayero is such an awesome new silhouette. This is what adidas should do for non-boost models. Love the three stripes integrated in the mid-sole.

Its so damn expensive. I want a trickle-me-down version by adidas at a cheaper price and less premium materials.

So ummm, i just saw this model and decided to look it up, and I see that Barneys got a sale on it 40% off. Hope aznpxdd didnt pay retail. All the other online shop still have it at $350.

Hows the sizing?

https://www.barneyswarehouse.com/pr...MIhZ_87r3D1gIVyW4bCh2GlAMsEAQYASABEgLKPvD_BwE

Oxn

So Ive been thinking about all these ATR sneakers lately, and thought maybe i should get myself a pair out outdoor/hiking shoes.

So i remember the Adidas Consortium Terrex sneaker from a couple of months back, and i guess it got slept on, because its on sale already with almost all the sizes available. What do people think of it? Instead of getting something like an UB or Pureboost molded into an ATR shoe, why not a dedicated model?

Although i don't know ehn i would even be able to wear it honestly. Just kind of want one.

www.sneakerfreaker.comNORSE-PROJECTS-ADIDAS-TER-dd0a08cd295e81e75d7cc2e51f9541ab9de5c9ed-1.jpg

aznpxdd

So ummm, i just saw this model and decided to look it up, and I see that Barneys got a sale on it 40% off. Hope aznpxdd didnt pay retail. All the other online shop still have it at $350.

Hows the sizing?

https://www.barneyswarehouse.com/pr...MIhZ_87r3D1gIVyW4bCh2GlAMsEAQYASABEgLKPvD_BwE

I usually pick up Y-3's when they have 50% off on their site but this time I couldn't resist and paid the retail (in Asia). I'm a hypebeast with expendable income, what can I say...

Sizing is TTS, I'm usually a 11.5 in UB's, EQT 93/17 which are tight, and I fit great with a 11 for the Ayero.

Sporting the Adidas x Overkill EQT 93/17 'Coat of Arms' Future Boost today. Still my fav sneaker of 2017.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
John Elliott vandals are supposed to release again next month, probably won't manage to get them.

I was looking at existing vandals Nike released before, they really have no idea what the fuck they're doing. No wonder Adidas has taken over. It's like nobody understands how to design a nice shoe at Nike, they just release so many random colors eventually something sticks. Same thing with the Blazers.

John Elliott vandals are supposed to release again next month, probably won't manage to get them.

I was looking at existing vandals Nike released before, they really have no idea what the fuck they're doing. No wonder Adidas has taken over. It's like nobody understands how to design a nice shoe at Nike, they just release so many random colors eventually something sticks. Same thing with the Blazers.

i like the blazers i have personally

Nike%20SB%20Blazer%20Low%20GT%2C%20ivory%20:%20black%20:%20gum%20light%20brown.JPG

i did have to get them on ebay though because nike.com only had mediocre cw's

So its really hard to find stock in canada and at good prices. And alot of US stores either dont ship or have crazy shipping fees. So I ended up ordering from a couple european online stores.

https://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/232/mens-sneakers
Based in sweden

https://www.runnerinn.com
Based in spain

So has anyone ordered from these sites? Should I expect long shipping times and back and forth emails with cs?
SNS are perfectly legit. Ordered from them multiple times. Delivery is standard from them, usually comes via FedEx.

I've ordered from RunnerInn once and it was also just standard delivery.

Nothing wrong with either.

So its really hard to find stock in canada and at good prices. And alot of US stores either dont ship or have crazy shipping fees. So I ended up ordering from a couple european online stores.

https://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/232/mens-sneakers
Based in sweden

https://www.runnerinn.com
Based in spain

So has anyone ordered from these sites? Should I expect long shipping times and back and forth emails with cs?

SNS is legit. Shipping from what I remember was pretty normal, 5-7 days in the states.

So Ive been thinking about all these ATR sneakers lately, and thought maybe i should get myself a pair out outdoor/hiking shoes.

So i remember the Adidas Consortium Terrex sneaker from a couple of months back, and i guess it got slept on, because its on sale already with almost all the sizes available. What do people think of it? Instead of getting something like an UB or Pureboost molded into an ATR shoe, why not a dedicated model?

Although i don't know ehn i would even be able to wear it honestly. Just kind of want one.

www.sneakerfreaker.comNORSE-PROJECTS-ADIDAS-TER-dd0a08cd295e81e75d7cc2e51f9541ab9de5c9ed-1.jpg

Pretty sure it got slept on bc there wasn't really demand for hiking shoes, at least not when compared to sneakers. I'm in the market for winter boots and I see TONS of Terrex-Adidas boots that have yet to be marked down. Just waiting for the right moment to strike.

I think you're better off with an ATR since they're perfect for outdoors and heavy walking without the niche of being dedicated hiking shoes (I say this bc it seems you're uncertain about when you'd wear it). However maybe you're sick of boost?

Oxn

Pretty sure it got slept on bc there wasn't really demand for hiking shoes, at least not when compared to sneakers. I'm in the market for winter boots and I see TONS of Terrex-Adidas boots that have yet to be marked down. Just waiting for the right moment to strike.

I think you're better off with an ATR since they're perfect for outdoors and heavy walking without the niche of being dedicated hiking shoes (I say this bc it seems you're uncertain about when you'd wear it). However maybe you're sick of boost?

But the Terrex hiking sneakers are boost, which is the selling point (along with the Goretex upper). The ATRs are also more expensive, and i feel they might not give as much lock down for things like steep hiking, and climbing rocks.

Still will consider it though. I dont feel like this particular model is too "hiking shoeish" in the looks area.

But the Terrex hiking sneakers are boost, which is the selling point (along with the Goretex upper). The ATRs are also more expensive, and i feel they might not give as much lock down for things like steep hiking, and climbing rocks.

Still will consider it though. I dont feel like this particular model is too "hiking shoeish" in the looks area.

Having owned the ATRs, lockdown on the front and mid foot is really its only biggest flaws, mainly bc adidas's primeknit uppers have a lot of give (in comparison to the Flyknits, which depending on the model has minimal stretching to being very snug), which means when you're rolling your ankles, your foot slides almost entirely outside of the boost midsole which is problematic for potential injuries and durability.

The upper of the model you posted actually doesn't look too hiking boots-y, but the outsole does with its studs but that's entirely up to user taste (after all I wear ATRs and the outsole is aggressive). And if boost is the selling point, given that it's for hiking I'd expect it to be close to PureBoost/NMD firmness (one of the boots I tried didn't have the same kind of softness as some of the sneakers so it might be even firmer than that).

Oxn

Anyone know if nikelab items ever go on sale on ndc?

I ask because i want a nikelab pocket knife, but never seen nikelab go on sale. Im sure the nike version will eventually, but i want the nikelab version.

Anyone know if nikelab items ever go on sale on ndc?

I ask because i want a nikelab pocket knife, but never seen nikelab go on sale. Im sure the nike version will eventually, but i want the nikelab version.

They do on occasion but tbh, if you live near a Nike Outlet, you'll have better luck finding NikeLab stuff there. Still, if you want to chance it on ndc, best keep checking to see if the item is still around occasionally. NDC usually does their major sales at the end of season.

Top Bottom