• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who here lives in Florida?

I'm in Naples right here for Spring Vacation. I usually live in Sarasota for college, but you know, want to go on the beach and see some cute girls and whatnot. So yeah, if you live in Florida, what city do you live in?

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
Naples GAF - what's up? Best area of FL IMO.

Great weather and lots of stuff to do (restaurants, shopping, boating/fishing, arts etc...) and a great neighborhood. I'll take this over the northeast all day.

Sarasota, been here all 28 years of my life. Lived in Tampa for a few years of college, but I really disliked it. Love my hometown and I'm hoping to get in the school system here for employment once I finish my degree in May.

I have a condo right on Venice Beach as one of the places I go to get away every year, especially when it gets too cold in Manhattan.

Spent 12 years in Southwest Florida (Fort Myers represent!) when growing up as a child.

I'm in Naples right here for Spring Vacation. I usually live in Sarasota for college, but you know, want to go on the beach and see some cute girls and whatnot. So yeah, if you live in Florida, what city do you live in?
You went to Naples for Spring Break? Lmao dude you went to the wrong city. It's retirement central over there. Should've gone to Daytona, Miami, Palm Beach.

I currently reside in Orange Park(just south and west of Jacksonville).

Amakusa

I live in Pensacola FL, white sand beaches and all that. Not a bad place, down town stays packed and it has a okay mall.

Top Bottom