• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krokodil, the new Russian street drug of choice, causes green skin, rotting flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

way more

DoctorWho said:
OMFG.

Edit: So what exactly is the "high" that keeps them coming back to this stuff?

It's not a "high" for these people anymore. It's "normal." Imagine taking anti-nausea medication to correct the pain from chemotherapy.

Darklord

Banned
People get scared easily by drugs. Look, try it but use your brain. A gateway drug is only that if YOU walk through the gate and make that choice. You don't become an addict by trying something once. Don't go crazy on it and don't use it at home by yourself. Experimenting is fine. I tried weed, didn't think much of it really. Don't really care to try it again. I tried coke(snorted it) and it didn't give me the hit I thought it would. It just made me happier, carefree and confident. Which is good but I'd only use it rarely and with friends, never alone.

Don't be scared off by things in life. If you want to try something, try it but be sensible about it.

Edit: Holy fuck that video. The girl in it! Her arm. Ahhhhhhh!

MMaRsu

Banned
Wow this is so fucking sick, how do these people live with themselves? Holy shit at the woman with her arm all open and shit, bone sticking out wtfffffffffff

Either do fucking softdrugs or dont do it at all, or just kill yourself. But goddamn I wouldn't ever want to try this krokodil shit. Honestly I would rather just cut my arm right off.

kortez320

As someone who works with addicts none of this is surprising in the least.

I don't think people fully comprehend the grasp opiate narcotics can have on people. I've heard it described like when they are not using it's like a hole inside their heart. It's the most intense need any human probabally ever feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom