• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Costumes, Stage and Music Packs coming to SFV on 9/26

3THE618.jpg

this stage is what we are going to get tomorrow.
Hell yeah, is there a SFV image of it?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, looks like those 3rd Strike fans who have been creating fake Gill rumours all these years are going to be unemployed in the near future :(

Gilgamech

They finally gave costumes to those that needed them. I think Boxer is the only one left without one. I guess they consider that his nerf.

Pejo

Is that devil costume for Necalli? Goddamn, I don't play this game much anymore, but my main keeps winning the costume contest.

Neoxon

I guess X-Kira was on the money concerning the Cammy stage. Should we expect Urien's 3S stage to be next?

Good call on the alternate music, too. It'll be cool to see music come in from other SF games as well (especially the Alpha & SFIII games).

Allforce

So Menats school outfit changes her orb into a floating book? That's kind of neat, wonder how many other variants they're going to cook up for her.

TheOGB

Banned
Shoutouts to all the ugly niggas finally getting costumes (for Halloween lmao)

And of course there's no screens of the stage and the only bundle is for last year's shit. GG Capcpcpcpom

Is that devil costume for Necalli? Goddamn, I don't play this game much anymore, but my main keeps winning the costume contest.
That's M. Bison/Dictator.

Beartruck

That interpol outfit is probably my favorite Chun costume. Not revealing and looks cool.

Menat must be pretty popular if shes already getting a premium costume a month after release. Dat book!

Pejo

Shoutouts to all the ugly niggas finally getting costumes (for Halloween lmao)

And of course there's no screens of the stage and the only bundle is for last year's shit. GG Capcpcpcpom

That's M. Bison/Dictator.

Ah, still an awesome costume, but not likely to buy now.

Thanks!

Top Bottom