• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch $30($24 with GCU) @ BestBuy

Tried calling to make the order again with the price cut. Lady was already ready with the reason for why my order was cancelled. So no luck.

But she was more than happy to make a new order for me at the low price of $59.99!

Milennia

yeah its dead i just tried again for shits calling a different department

before i even said anything she said just before we get started here are you calling about the new mario game?

i died laughing on the phone

she said yeah we got a CS wide memo not to honor the price

so there you go

EDIT: tried for a 3rd and last time and yeah different person, same memo except this guy told me they sent the guy who made the mistake to siberia, so im happy i called

Kevin

My copy shipped. Looks pretty fun and I only have Zelda and Blaster Master so I've been wanting something new to play.

ngower

Super bummed I missed this. I've had my eyes out for a deal and $30 is about how much I plan to get for ARMS when I eventually offload that.

Vibed

Mine says shipped, they've charged my card still, and it has a tracking number with USPS, but it's still in pre-shipment (USPS hasn't recieved it) and the order is categorized under my cancelled orders (despite what my actual order page says). Am I in?

EDIT: fuck nvm says it's in transit awww yiiiissss baybeeeee

Top Bottom