• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, April 20th on Mondo: Free Fire by Jay Shaw.

FREE_FIRE_1200x1600_6905d96a-ab18-42b6-ab6c-62269ccdb76d_1024x1024.jpg
18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $45

IronRinn

Today, Friday, April 21st at 12pm on Bottleneck: "Midnight Recital" by Roamcouch.

DSC_0879k_1024x1024.jpg

35" x 16" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 50. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, $250

Some of these will already have been sold to people who purchased previous Roamcouch prints, so there will less than 50 available this afternoon.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
I like that direction from roamcouch, even though it's a little dark.

I may have too much of his stuff though at this point haha.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
It's a really good piece, but I had to pass as well.

I have emotional rain on canvas, Wish Upon a Star Paris on canvas, the New York City print of the kids painting the rainbow up and framed, and the Venice wish upon the star sitting at my framer.

I think I would've thought about the canvas of this, put I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger on a third one.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Aron Wiesenfeld's packaging leaves something to be desired.

It bugs me so much when artists don't take the effort to learn how to ship their own art--it's so dang easy to look the information up.

Hopefully your print isn't damaged when you take it out and flatten it!

IronRinn

It bugs me so much when artists don't take the effort to learn how to ship their own art--it's so dang easy to look the information up.

Hopefully your print isn't damaged when you take it out and flatten it!
There is a little crease in one of the corners in that pic. Not in the image area. Worst part about sending a print this way is how much you can fuck up the print just trying to get it out of the fucking tube.

He should talk to deadbolt about packaging:

Not the worst I've seen. Drew Struzan just wraps it in tissue paper. :\

Also, my Smallwood Shining print was just rolled into a tube without anything else.
Both of theses statements are insane. Unbelievable.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Not the worst I've seen. Drew Struzan just wraps it in tissue paper. :\

Also, my Smallwood Shining print was just rolled into a tube without anything else.

Holy fuck, that is absurd.

One of the worst I've gotten is a Sperry from a Japanese gallery, and the tube was super thin but the ends were pinched closed together, so basically I had to open the tube like you open Pillsbury biscuit containers. It was more of me peeling the tube off the print.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Holy fuck, that is absurd.

One of the worst I've gotten is a Sperry from a Japanese gallery, and the tube was super thin but the ends were pinched closed together, so basically I had to open the tube like you open Pillsbury biscuit containers. It was more of me peeling the tube off the print.

Reminds me of the time I got some SDCC prints from a friend. Tube looked fine, but then the prints were fucked. I was completely puzzled until I looked at tube more closely and the thing opened up like a biscuit container.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Holy shit that Little Mermaid print

Fuck, the odds of getting one of those if you're not in Texas must be infinitesimally low

krl87

Neo Member
it's me again, i have a couple spots open for my project with nimit malavia (howl's moving castle - as part of the ghibli series i've been doing) if anyone is interested please let me know! details are below - i do have two concepts that the group will be choosing from. and yes - you must be on facebook to take part.

Howl's Moving Castle by Nimit Malavia
Printed and Shipped by Lady Lazarus
36x24, Edition of 75, 15 APs, 10 Damage Reserve
Aprox 6-8 Colours
Payment due June 16 or 23 (which ever is a payday)
Prices are approx. | US $82 | CAN $86 | INT $ 97

JOINING IS A COMMITMENT - We will be voting on sketch concept IN THE GROUP. Only join if you are 1000% certain you want this print.

Glassboy

it's me again, i have a couple spots open for my project with nimit malavia (howl's moving castle - as part of the ghibli series i've been doing) if anyone is interested please let me know! details are below - i do have two concepts that the group will be choosing from. and yes - you must be on facebook to take part.

Howl's Moving Castle by Nimit Malavia
Printed and Shipped by Lady Lazarus
36x24, Edition of 75, 15 APs, 10 Damage Reserve
Aprox 6-8 Colours
Payment due June 16 or 23 (which ever is a payday)
Prices are approx. | US $82 | CAN $86 | INT $ 97

JOINING IS A COMMITMENT - We will be voting on sketch concept IN THE GROUP. Only join if you are 1000% certain you want this print.
I'm interested. I'll send a request on Facebook.

Filthy Slug

That Fox and the Hound is just so damn joyful and great, but I don't have any attachment to the film :(. I may need to rewatch it, especially because I've been growing a Teagan White collection slowly.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On sale today at Hero Complex Gallery at 10am PST:

Title: ‘Here’s to the Fools Who Dream…’ Regular (Pink Sky)
Artists: Stan & Vince
Size: 36″x24″
Medium: 10 Color Screen Print
Edition Size: 325
Price: $60

Title: ‘Here’s to the Fools Who Dream…’ Variant (Starry Sky)
Edition Size: 250
Price: $65

Title: ‘City of Stars’
Artist: Patrick Connan
Medium: 8 Color Screen Print

Luderico

On sale today at Hero Complex Gallery at 10am PST:

Title: ‘Here’s to the Fools Who Dream…’ Regular (Pink Sky)

Title: ‘Here’s to the Fools Who Dream…’ Variant (Starry Sky)
Edition Size: 250
Price: $65

Some prints they nail. Some not so much. Gosling looks a little bit wonky.
Would've loved a great LaLa Land print. Loved the movie.

IronRinn

Thursday, April 27th at 3pm UK time on Black Dragon Press:

"The Masque of the Red Death I" by Vania Zouravliov. 16.5” x 23.4” hand-pulled screen print with varnish. Numbered edition of 40, £50

"The Masque of the Red Death II" by Vania Zouravliov. 16.5” x 23.4” hand-pulled screen print with varnish. Numbered edition of 40, £50

Filthy Slug

That Little Mermaid print is rad!

Hope resale isn't bananas (I don't think it will be unless the run is super low)

I feel like a bunch will make it online, Little Mermaid included.

LaneDS

Still not a fan of that cover art.

For as much as I love Stout Akira, there's only a few of his pieces that I actually really like and some that I think are kind of atrocious looking (someone posted the Mad Max 2 in the fan group recently and it's just a sea of awful looking faces). I don't see many folks echoing that opinion and realize I'm probably committing heresy with the suggestion.

Meier

Emma Stone is amazing in that.. Ryan Gosling is not bad. I absolutely adore La La Land so I am pretty tempted.. that is the best by far that I've seen. The other is a total waste of time comparatively speaking.

Top Bottom