• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Wii, Red NDSi

Eteric Rice

neo2046 said:
from 2ch

Software
Wii Sports Resort / June 25 / 4800 Yen
Wii Punch Out / July 23 / 5800 Yen
DS Chibi Robo / July 23 / 4800 Yen

Hardware
Wii Motion Plus / June 25 / 1500 Yen

Monster Hunter 3 Special Pack / Aug 1,2009 / 33,000 Yen
(Black Wii + game + ??)

If that's true then...

Checkmate.jpg

vanty

You can just get a custom case thing for the Wii to make it black if you're willing to go to such effort, then buy this new black remote. No surprises they're releasing this though, it'll surely give a massive boost to Japanese hardware sales.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
took fucking forever.

Black Wii, I been waiting for you since you was announced, will you marry me?

Foil

So does this come with more internal storage and/or Motion Plus packed in? That's more important to me than a mere colour change. I'll never understand some of you guys who freak out over nothing more than a new console/portable colour.

With that said I really like the look of the black Wii. Not sure if I like it better than the white though.

donny2112

Too bad there's no way to transfer game and save data from one Wii to another. :lol

This is why I only ever bought three Wiimotes. Been holding out for the black one. Black Nunchuk and jacket is a nice touch. :D

Marvie_3

Banned
Red DSi will be mine.

Definately thinking about picking up a 2nd Wii now. The disc drive in the one I have now is starting to make funny noises every once in awhile. Might pick up a black one for Wii games and keep the white one as a strictly VC/Wii Ware machine. :lol

JSR

I don't know why, but I find it funny that Nintendo announced a black Wii during E3, yet not at E3. Looks pretty slick, though.

Top Bottom