• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One launch title download sizes

Knoxcore

This is a bit concerning. We are seeing some launch titles creep up on the 50GB capacity of the Bluray that both the PS4 and XBO support. Unless both consoles can support 100GB discs we could be seeing dual disc games in short time.

Oozer3993

Does the digital version of BF4 include the China Rising DLC? I'd love to get the game digitally, but I also want that DLC.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Does the digital version of BF4 include the China Rising DLC? I'd love to get the game digitally, but I also want that DLC.
This is the only line I could find online about preorder bonuses for digital titles:

Will I be able to get pre-order bonuses and special edition versions on digitally downloaded games?

WHITTEN: Yes! You’ll see more details here in the future.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/05/ask-microsoft-anything-about-xbox-one
I remember reading though, probably somewhere here on GAF, that they're doing a launch week special (digital title + preorder content) since they're not offering digital preorders for the launch games.

Oozer3993

This is the only line I could find online about preorder bonuses for digital titles:

I remember reading though, probably somewhere here on GAF, that they're doing a launch week special (digital title + preorder content) since they're not offering digital preorders for the launch games.

Thanks! I know the stuff from the Day One Editions of the first party games will be included with the digital download for the first two weeks, but I'm not sure if third party games will. Hopefully that quote means yes.

BossHawg912

Neo Member
I don't know if it is just me but I find it absolutely hilarious and at the same time downright frightening that with little over a week before launch it seems the guys at Xbox are still confused themselves as to how their system works.

wW205nH.jpg

Top Bottom