• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition |OT| Two girls, one motivated Vergil

RampantCereal

Neo Member
more avas

PTEwdLQ.png
Thanks! I'm grabbing this one.

Glad that DMC4:SE finally confirmed with Vergil's ending that...
Vergil and Nero have nothing to do with each other
in the canon story.

N313

I hope the PC version retains its high frame rate support.

me too... because some attacks look more beatiful in high frame.
vanilla version is lock in 120fps with vsync off

now look the distortion in the air from Rebellion

zlQ5MN7.jpg

and 60 fps vsync on

apmLXwV.jpg

Kieli

how come everyone in the dmc4 engine look extra chunky? like they had one too many a serving of freedom fries

Sesha

We made it, guys, finally. It feels good.

Not sure if this is old, didn't see it in this thread. DMC4 Special Edition is developed by Access Games and Swery just tweeted about it

lloyd-300x300.jpg

I liked this part:

"It was a three year project working on DmC: Devil May Cry with Ninja Theory, and I was going back and forth to Cambridge working on it with them. And I got a lot of great memories, I'm still really great friends with those guys, whenever I see them I'm like 'give me a hug, bro', and even though it was a divisive game, and that was the reaction from fans, obviously -- I still feel it's a well respected game. I don't like thinking of it as this separate other thing from the rest of the other games. My work on that game definitely influenced DMC4SE.

Nice to hear that he's friends with the DmC development team. I like his thoughts on DmCs relation to the rest of the series. I feel the same.

And of course his work inspired DMC4SE. It is good to hear it in his own words.

And though many were convinced that Capcom was going to drop the bomb and announce Devil May Cry 5 at this year's expo, they of course were mistaken.

There's nothing "of course" about this. The release of DMC4SE coincides perfectly with E3. We know it's in development, and we've heard from insiders that it could be announced at E3. Unless he knows something we don't, though I doubt that.

Top Bottom