• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's because I pretty much only watch Beast content so I'm not seeing it twice as much but I legitimately don't get the Jackbox complaints.

it's fun with friends and it's fun to watch

Every jack box stream is the same and there is a ton of down time when they’re writing answers. That’s why people don’t like them.

Santiako

Maybe it's because I pretty much only watch Beast content so I'm not seeing it twice as much but I legitimately don't get the Jackbox complaints.

it's fun with friends and it's fun to watch

Because it's always the same, there's way too much time of them just looking at their phones. And most importantly, Jeff Gerstmann is the only thing that makes jackbox streams good, these 4 fools are no Jeff.

TraBuch

Banned
I’ve decided to not apply to GB even though I would definitely get the job because I would be fired within a week for punching Dan in the face.

Wunder

Pat's great and that series is one of the funniest things I've seen this year.

Does MSM really need 5? Noted for playing with friends.

with 4 they put in a robot mechanic which is bad

by allowing the audience in they can play as a hivemind player and its really really funny

imBask

Banned
I’ve decided to not apply to GB even though I would definitely get the job because I would be fired within a week for punching Dan in the face.

You only want to play 4 on 4 in a game nobody has ever talked about for the online multiplayer, I doubt you'd get the job

Oakinn

You only want to play 4 on 4 in a game nobody has ever talked about for the online multiplayer, I doubt you'd get the job

When they were talking about ND multiplayer during the beastcast, this was the first thing I thought of. That's pretty persistent

Xeteh

This is why I don't understand why they cave to Dan's stupid ideas, he tries harder than all of them to win meaningless games. Like all three of them keep going for the jokey answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom