• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S3 |OT| The Darhkest Timeline

ZeroX03

Banned
How is Wally competent in this show but trash in his own?

Also wasn't Nate based in Star City?

Everyone seems weird except Mick. He's always perfect.

EYEL1NER

I'm glad the sound issues I was having with the CW channel last season have cleared up. Something must have been done locally or in the apartment cable closet or something to fix it.

Neoxon

Even now, Ray keeps getting handed L's. And I'm glad that Mick got to go to Aruba.

By the way, did Nate ever meet present-day Vixen?

ZeroX03

Banned
So weird the Legends just kind of slid back into a pointless existence in 2017 and also the Time Bureau is located there instead of the Vanishing Point or a more future point at least.

I suppose they were always meant to be useless, that was why they were recruited.

Kudos to Sara for backing Nate automatically.

I'm going have to rewatch this of the CW's site or something because Charter's streaming has been shit through the whole episode with me missing chunks and going down to like 360p or some shit.

Neoxon

Is Stein's wife still alive since the time screw-up brought his daughter into existence? We haven't seen Martin's wife since last season.

ZeroX03

Banned
Not Mick's good looks!

Is Stein's wife still alive since the time screw-up brought his daughter into existence? We haven't seen Martin's wife since last season.

Yeah she's alive. But she was always a bit part actress, why bother to bring her in unless necessary?

Top Bottom