• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conservative group dresses in diapers to mock college safe spaces

Wulfric

Not sure if they are kink shaming actual AB/DLs or are just confused... are they dressing up and ”acting liberal"? Serious question.

ySX4a9U.gif

Spinifex

I am convinced someone with an infantilism fetish tricked these fools into acting out his fantasies

No, this is an inside job, probably years in the making. One of these dudes has been playing the long con, and finally had all the pieces on the board to pull of his coup de grâce, only in his zeal to pull off this feat of fetish he didn't consider one thing: how will he top this?

He's gonna be chasing that dragon for the rest of his life.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Since every BLM person was somehow the leader, I'm going to assume that these are the leaders of the Alt-Right.

rjinaz

Maybe they're on to something. I mean who's going to punch somebody dressed like a baby? Maybe the Nazis should start dressing like babies too.

Thoraxes

If you didn't tell me what they were protesting in the thread title, I would think that they were just exhibitionists trying to share their fetishes with others.

I consider myself a fairly tolerant person with regard to sexual preferences, but the diaper thing has never sat well with me. I can understand if that's their thing, it's their thing, but I'd be certainly appreciative if they kept it in the bedroom.

Monocle

Wow, they really showed people who care about other people! Better think twice about empathizing with others, or a pack of dweebs will make themselves look stupid in public again.

....how can you get laid after doing that?
How can you get laid if you're a young conservative who spends your spare time dressing like a baby and acting like a big dumb baby?

Cranzor

Was pretty surprised to see this happened at my school when I scrolled down, since no one mentioned it to me. Currently studying abroad, so thankfully I didn't have to see this. I walk past that spot on my way to class every day. Probably most people didn't even bat an eye since we get crazy protestors in that spot pretty regularly.

soco

There's irony in that they feel safe doing this on a college campus.

Also 20$ says they really just have diaper fetishes and tried to cover it up as something else. Bet they were all turned on.

Foffy

Banned
Charlie Kirk literally looks like the sort of person who would unironically wear diapers.

I can't stand him. A guy so full of shit (NO PUN INTENDED) and so firm in his convictions. Just the worst.

Foffy

Banned
they sure showed us didn't they

Charlie Kirk is such a champion in his talking points.

Just a few from his dogshit organization.

The last one is hilarious because Kirk is a pro-Capitalist, but taxation is theft. He buries his own arguments in his own ads.

Of course this would be the same enlightened person who thinks diapers sends a message. Better yet, he'll fail upwards because he's a conservative.

Take a guess of the skin color that dominates TPUSA, too. ;)

Top Bottom