• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conservative group dresses in diapers to mock college safe spaces

FB_IMG_1508524020260.jpg

tfw your narrative got away from you so hard you have to issue a statement to remind people to take you seriously.

eipugIu.jpg

This is kind of hilarious that I'm hearing about this now, when I was on campus almost all day yesterday and didn't hear a peep about it. They're doing a bangin' job not proving their point.

It has nothing to do with a fetish, as funny as that was the first few times.

These are fucking whiners who are such baby bitches that they make asses out of themselves in public in protest of something that isn't even a real thing. Their ideas suck, they are told their ideas suck and they think that is somehow intruding on their rights.

Derwind

Arguing about safe spaces by suggesting their should be a place for your flawed opinion to not be met with resistance always confuses me.

Are you arguing for your interests or against it?

Ferrio

Banned
Everybody, and I mean everybody, understands this.

But some people somehow don‘t understand it when you replace goat fucking with making racist jokes.

Including this forum. The amount of satirical posts that derail threads or cause people to start fighting over nothing is aggravating. You don't have to pretend you're a shit head to make a point.

If these guys spent half as much time on just listening to marginalized people as they do on devising dumb "protests", those marginalized people might not feel as much of a need for safe spaces. Imagine that.

Surfinn

If these guys spent half as much time on just listening to marginalized people as they do on devising dumb "protests", those marginalized people might not feel as much of a need for safe spaces. Imagine that.
Nah

Devising a protest composed of three literal man babies, serving no real purpose, is clearly more important than that

Not

Banned
Dry water. Bright dark. Loud silence.

Am I playing this game right?

Humor is subjective. Conservatives find conservative humor funny because it upholds their beliefs.

Beyond that, Kelsey Grammar is a great comedic actor and director. Tim Hawkins has some observational gems when he's not shitting on women or the poor.

Well, that's all I got.

this guy could've achieved the same effect by wearing feety pajamas, a bib and rattle

but he had to go all out on diapers for some reason

They got disavowed by their own group! lol

https://twitter.com/TPUSA/status/921509743708925953

Gotta love when a protest revolving around how safe-spaces are censorship/childish results in them losing their backing because their group considers it to be too radical an idea.

this guy could've achieved the same effect by wearing feety pajamas, a bib and rattle

but he had to go all out on diapers for some reason

Yeah, but would he have got off on it as much?

My sister goes to Kent. She told me on how the student body regards Turning Point worthless annoyances and how they cry about everyone ignoring them.

Dirca

I went to college/university in the early 90's. We didn't have (or need) 'safe spaces' then, but I still would've laughed at these clowns then like I am now.

Top Bottom