• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kinggi~

Banned
DkXhY.jpg

takes it

76D3x.gif

injurai

Banned
Okay Night everyone it's been a good wait. Meet back hear every night until the fire from the sky has fallen.

Yoshi I'll get sleep for the both of us.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How do you get added to the BattleTag list thing?

Look for the last post with it in the beta thread then quote it with your bnet name, region name and (optionally) the class you play

someone should add it to the ot, really

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You guys haven't even seen the best part yet! The class-section is all messed up, it'll be fixed asap :3
Yoshi I'll get sleep for the both of us.
DO IT! ♥

Alex

How do you get added to the BattleTag list thing?

I am also curious about this.

I think I'll play a Wizard, first. Not sure, probably should have nabbed the beta, I was invited to the closed one for ages but I always figure it's just best to wait nowadays rather than do the partial and weekend only type betas that are strewn out.

Look for the last post with it in the beta thread then quote it with your bnet name, region name and (optionally) the class you play

Thank you!

maharg

idspispopd
The thread title just makes me sad Deckard doesn't say "Stay a while, and listen..." when you talk to him. What will be my excuse to say "no, fuck you!" now?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can everyone actually see all the classes? Like this:

? I had to clear my cache to be able to see it. Hopefully it works out for everyone!

ENJOY!

Character name: Tragicomedy
Battletag: Tragicomedy#1286
Class: Witch Doctor
Region: North America

Cannot wait to rain down a plague of frogs and launch flaming bats at my enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom