• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

DaBoss

Holy shit...I apparently have 683 hours on my 3DS...nearly half of it was Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate lol. I also got my 3DS this year, so yea.

Alchemy

Been out of the Pokemon loop for a while, decided I wanted to consolidate my Pokemon collection onto my White 2 cart. Slowly importing the last pieces of Gen 3 and 4 stuff to White 2, and trading my Black collection over. Turns out there is a WiFi event this weekend as well, so I might as well jump into that. And I skipped out on all the post game White 2 stuff.

Time to get hardcore again.

Been out of the Pokemon loop for a while, decided I wanted to consolidate my Pokemon collection onto my White 2 cart. Slowly importing the last pieces of Gen 3 and 4 stuff to White 2, and trading my Black collection over. Turns out there is a WiFi event this weekend as well, so I might as well jump into that. And I skipped out on all the post game White 2 stuff.

Time to get hardcore again.

Good luck duder, collected all the pokemon in gen 4 and gen 5 , was very hard the first time, a lot of dumping from gen 3 carts, xd, coliseum, extra.

Alchemy

Good luck duder, collected all the pokemon in gen 4 and gen 5 , was very hard the first time, a lot of dumping from gen 3 carts, xd, colisuem, extra.

A little over three boxes of fully trained Pokemon, accumulated over the years. Still have my Ruby team. God I hope transferring to X/Y is fast.

LeleSocho

Banned
zArxJEa.jpg

*ba-dum tssshhh*

edit: damnit Coltraine :(

LeleSocho

Banned
Only now I noticed... who decided that the thread title should be a Ruby quote? :(
If you really didn't wanted SuperiorSapphire at least pick one from Emerald :(

Kazzy

Hello!

Let this be proof of what is (probably) my latest abortive attempt to get through Pokemon Black.

Great Chet art is great, by the way.

Alchemy

Finally caught a Bold Cresselia in Black 2. No real plans for it yet, I have a full box of stuff I need to train. That Cresselia was a pain in the ass though. I have a level 100 Gallade with False Swipe/Hypnosis/Taunt/Mean Look made specifically for capturing Pokemon, but he was getting worn down during the fight. Even at 1 HP and slept, the Cresselia just ate through tons of Ultra balls. And even with a Synchronize Abra, didn't get Bold until the fourth capture.

Now to check out N's castle.

Zeroth

Well, I was thinking that a dragon-like evo could happen since generations tend to have one started in the dragon group, but I looked up and turns out that's not the case (I could swear Totodile and Snivy were in the Dragon egg group).

Top Bottom