• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be surprised if you couldn't

Well you could in the first...

Spoilers for Bayonetta 2 which I stupidly looked up by mistake because I was splooshing over Jeanne's Bayo 2 design:
you unlock Jeanne after beating the game on any difficulty in story for story and tag team mode.
Well I consider unlocks a spoiler for a game like this.

I thought you were kidding with the mpreg images but:

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

NCRS time in Persona 4 # 5?
So its the end of my first week as the new kid. Got my persona(stand) and I'm ready to... solve a murder I guess.
Seems like I got to save yukiko or something. But damn yosuke just got me in mall jail.

And people say he is the ultimate Bro, Stupei 4 lyfe

I think the designs in Bayo 2 are way better than Bayo 1

I thought you were kidding with the mpreg images but:

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

Even when we are joking, we are never joking

It does, it makes chapters 2 and 3 feel really limp, which is a shame. since the game over all feels nice. But you can tell it was made on a budget.

I didn't think it got better from there. Everything felt weak and when I got the air abilities I just had to press Y over and over and everything would just die around me. Final boss fight was still cool though.

Well you could in the first...

Spoilers for Bayonetta 2 which I stupidly looked up by mistake because I was splooshing over Jeanne's Bayo 2 design:
you unlock Jeanne after beating the game on any difficulty in story for story and tag team mode.
Well I consider unlocks a spoiler for a game like this.
Dude,
she's so much fun. Same differences as in Bayo 1, only instant witch time and higher damage, but it's still awesome.

holy shit 6. Although now here it's whatev's. Watched quite a few past videos last night and I was through when that killer gorilla was looking through the window.

btw, you fuckers better watch my channel for this shit
B00pVwfCIAAS74Q.jpg

360pages

I didn't think it got better from there. Everything felt weak and when I got the air abilities I just had to press Y over and over and everything would just die around me. Final boss fight was still cool though.

Have you tried starting on a higher difficulty from there, while keeping all your stuff. It's kind of like Gunvolt, where a lot of things you should have been able to do on the first playthough was locked until the second.

Have you tried starting on a higher difficulty from there, while keeping all your stuff. It's kind of like Gunvolt, where a lot of things you should have been able to do on the first playthough was locked until the second.

Nope, maybe I will one day. I got other shit I need to finish.

I'm not doing a good job on avoiding spoilers for Bayonetta 2. I saw who the
Masked Lumen was.
IT IS EXACTLY WHO I THOUGHT IT'D BE BUT DAMN NOW I KNOW AND IT IS AWESOME

I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO SPOILER BOX ANYMORE. INTERNET STOP BEING SCARY.

Is it weird that Tag Climax actually makes me insanely interested in how Platinum will do Scalebound, if it turns out to be Character Action x Monster Hunter?

Fighting a boss in co-op feels like Monster Hunter in a lot of ways, without the RPG elements.
I'm not doing a good job on avoiding spoilers for Bayonetta 2. I saw who the
Masked Lumen was.
IT IS EXACTLY WHO I THOUGHT IT'D BE BUT DAMN NOW I KNOW AND IT IS AWESOME

I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO SPOILER BOX ANYMORE. INTERNET STOP BEING SCARY.
Don't spoil yourself. The story in Bayo 2 was actually prudy good.

360pages

Damn, I hope I'm picked for writing week this week, been almost two months since I joined and I still haven't been picked. Though since a low rolling member was picked last week, I'm pretty sure I higher numbered member is going to be picked.

Did they only dub the Kid Muscle stuff? I think there was stuff before that right? I only saw Kid Muscle stuff while I was a kid.

Kinnikuman is a manga from like the 70s, the dub is the sequel series from the late 80s early 90s following King Muscle's son called Kinnikuman Nisei. They only dubbed Nisei.

360pages

Christopher Paolini is one of the youngest published writers at the age of 17, who wrote the Eragon series...and I haven't actually finished a book at all. Damn it, I really am going to try to publish the thing I'm writing for writing month.

Is it weird that Tag Climax actually makes me insanely interested in how Platinum will do Scalebound, if it turns out to be Character Action x Monster Hunter?

Fighting a boss in co-op feels like Monster Hunter in a lot of ways, without the RPG elements.

I don't know why but I expect it to be a multiplayer game where you ride on dragons and kill each other, I don't know why.

Christopher Paolini is one of the youngest published writers at the age of 17, who wrote the Eragon series...and I haven't actually finished a book at all. Damn it, I really am going to try to publish the thing I'm writing for writing month.
Paolini is not a normal human being, don't feel too dejected, he's just a genius.
I don't know why but I expect it to be a multiplayer game where you ride on dragons and kill each other, I don't know why.
If that's the case I will be sad, and not buy an Xbone.
God, there's an exclusive on every console for me. Talk about first world problems.

Alfebit

Banned

It's just like Plague said. There will always be someone younger and more talented than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom