• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT5| Zenophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaythe

Ahahahahahahaha

Guess who got a dedicated art and isn't forced on a group shot ?

0006a9f1becc2b08c7b4334a119e4d56.png

Slaythe

For the record, this isn't Heroes.

Most pieces of merch include the bang.

Considering it's literally a 10 seconds edit to change it, you can be certain it was decided late in the production of the anime to remove it.

For the record, this isn't Heroes.

Most pieces of merch include the bang.

Considering it's literally a 10 seconds edit to change it, you can be certain it was decided late in the production of the anime to remove it.

What other merchandise art has there been for this arc other than Heroes?

It's probably a case of Toei just not communicating with their partners as well as they should be, remember how long it took for Blue Kaioken Goku to be added to Heroes?

NeonZ

It's probably a case of Toei just not communicating with their partners as well as they should be, remember how long it took for Blue Kaioken Goku to be added to Heroes?

The same thing happened with SSJ Rage Trunks. I guess Gohan doesn't have an updated Toriyama design, since it's just current hairstyle on an old outfit, which is why there's this mix up. The material is being made from the outline rather than Toei's take on it, for now. Although later they might update it with the anime design.

Slaythe

Lmfao I have been trying to find it.

I can't because it was on japanese people's twitter and...... I am absolutely incapable to remember nor type their name.

I can't even find websites that are complete with this stuff.

But luckily for us the pictures above are not from Dragon Ball Heroes. :)

802270002.jpg

It's using the artworks from this board thing, I'm not sure what they are (the individual ones).

VDenter

Banned
Yes 17 is finally back. The Cell arc was already sub par but the second it replaced the Cyborgs for Cell it went to complete shit.

Lmfao I have been trying to find it.

I can't because it was on japanese people's twitter and...... I am absolutely incapable to remember nor type their name.

I can't even find websites that are complete with this stuff.

But luckily for us the pictures above are not from Dragon Ball Heroes. :)

802270002.jpg

It's using the artworks from this board thing, I'm not sure what they are (the individual ones).

Isn't this artwork from a deck case for Heroes?

Slaythe

Isn't this artwork from a deck case for Heroes?

So, I asked my new japanese friend that is fan of 17 too what those are.

They are erasers and a writing board. No connection to Heroes.

I rest my case :p .

We're stupid because it was very obvious, lmfao, on my monitor I could barely see the eraser !!!

0006a9f1becc2b08c7b4334a119e4d56.png

Slaythe

I'm pretty sure if 18 gets the shaft, it's because they made Brola.

" it's fine we got another strong woman " ...

Hopefully she makes it far enough.

You can hear Jiren's VA in Heroes, and to nobody's surprise he has a deep voice.
https://youtu.be/BZWXF_yzi60?t=1m5s
The little bit there sounds fine, hard to make a judgment with how little he says though.
His model seems kinda wonky though, his head is odd and his body size and shape doesn't really match how he looked in the OP or in his character art shown in V-Jump a bit back.

The outfits have always seemed really uncomfortable and impractical for field work to me. It always bothers me seeing Trunks wearing a big ass jacket in the middle of the desert.

Rule of cool, my dude.
The Xeno designs are all awesome, except Vegeta who is just kinda okay, not a fan of the neck loop thing.

Ogodei

I'll reiterate my desire to see Gohan and Krillin work together again in this new arc. Their teamwork against long odds in the early part of the Namek saga was cool to watch.

ElFly

I'll reiterate my desire to see Gohan and Krillin work together again in this new arc. Their teamwork against long odds in the early part of the Namek saga was cool to watch.

yeah

it's odd that Krillin being Goku's training partner and prolly his best friend, only really team up with Gohan to battle enemies in the whole saga

Gohan back with such an active role pleases me greatly. The only thing that would make this even better is some father/son training. Such an underutilized dynamic in Super after Z had some great moments.

Are you not up to date?

Gohan has been training with picollo for a while, hasn't he?

Never dropping this.

RocknRola

Oh man, the biggest understament in regards to Vegeta's voice direction.
"Just use your regular voice, he only shows ups for 10 episodes the vanishes"

The poor dude still can't finish any theater play without being screamed at by kids/teens that he is Vegeta lol

Though he does love the role hehe

"Let me laugh now, tomorrow I might have chapped lips."

"You're counting with the egg in the chicken's asshole" is the best :3

Portuguese sayings are funky like that hehe

---

Also:

>Yakon shows up
> Goku: "It's Miss Portugal '97!"
lol

Repeating this one again. Buu will transform into Kid Buu during this arc. It's going to be one of the major surprises.

I don't think that can happened when Buu dispelled all evil from his body and said evil was later reincarnated as Uub.

Speaking of Buu, it's funny how the different forms of that character are basically a redux of Piccolo.

Kami = Good Buu
King Piccolo = Evil Buu and later Pure Buu
Piccolo Jr. = Uub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom