• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREXIT MAFIA | Pro-Having Our Lynch And Pro-Eating It

kingkitty

oy crikey it better be bastard.

vote: Kalor

lets end this day phase early and have a good cup of tea at the nearby pub.

kingkitty

Also as much fun as end of day shenanigans are, if anyone is really fancying a Day 1 role claim I would appreciate some notice so I can appropriately make fun of you.

spoiled milk may have done a sly day 1 role claim that's likely a head fake.

or is that what he wants you to think?

Fireblend

Banned
I'll be honest I don't know anything about Brexit since the vote

It went very well and all subjects of the crown are positively chuffed with the results.

Also I'll say, I also took immediate and courageous notice of Spoiled Milk's clever and ambiguous nudge to a potential role or information, and would also be interested to know what he's planning, lest he as a loyal defender of the crown's interests considered silence to be the best move. Either way, clarification of some sort would be most welcome.

Ourobolus

Banned
It went very well and all subjects of the crown are positively chuffed with the results.

Also I'll say, I also took immediate and courageous notice of Spoiled Milk's clever and ambiguous nudge to a potential role or information, and would also be interested to know what he's planning, lest he as a loyal defender of the crown's interests considered silence to be the best move. Either way, clarification of some sort would be most welcome.
There's not anything I can think of that is worth claiming on D1 so I hope he was joking

Fireblend

Banned
There's not anything I can think of that is worth claiming on D1 so I hope he was joking

I am of the same opinion. However, now that it is there for all to peruse, we have to deal with it, alas, there is not much to discuss without Milk here to further comment on his intentions, and as of the nature of said mention, be it a role claim or not, we can't but speculate.

Fireblend

Banned
I know my enterprise is one of honor and righteousness, but if me being verbose threatens the scum-hunting quest at hand, I'll tone it down. For now, however, I see your request as naught but an attempt to engage in empty talk. Let us preoccupy ourselves with more useful matters.

Vote: Gorlak

Gorlak, are you an evil traitor, seeking to threaten the reign's prosperity? Are you for leaving or staying? I'll put the kettle on and await your response.

Burbeting

Banned
the-great-british-teddy-bear-company-guardsman-2297-p.png

DAY 1 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Spoiled Milk (2)
CCS 53
Flame_AC 56

Kalor (2)
Spoiled Milk 37
kingkitty 52

Gorlak (1)
Fireblend 63

zeemumu (1)
Ourobolus 66

Ourobolus (1)
Zippedpinhead 70

Fireblend (0): Zippedpinhead 67 70

No active vote for Day 1: *Splinter, backslashbunny, batsnacks, Crab, Gorlak, Kalor, Kawl_USC, nin1000, Poltergust, zeemumu

Day 1 Postcount: *Splinter 1, backslashbunny 0, batsnacks 3, CCS 3, Crab 0, Fireblend 4, Flame_AC 1, Gorlak 0, Kalor 3, Kawl_USC 0, kingkitty 3, nin1000 0, Ourobolus 12, Poltergust 0, Spoiled Milk 4, zeemumu 1, Zippedpinhead 4

Day 1 ends:
ora_1496178000.png

Automated vote tally here

9 votes for majority

Vote: No Lynch

...Hah, just kidding. I promise not to be dumb this time around, guys. People got so held up on my No Lynch vote last time I played.

Unvote: No Lynch

CCS

Banned
There's a lack of enthusiastic patriotism in this thread, have we been infiltrated by secret Remoaners? Do they not remember that the voice of the people is the voice of God?

zeemumu

Well I guess there's only one way to find out: When you go grocery shopping, what do you put the groceries in while you're shopping?

kingkitty

According to mafia lore, the joke phase of a mafia game does not forbid serious play out of the gate. In my American opinion, I agree with splinter that discouraging "non-fluff" posts is not the way to go.

Question is, do we look at Milk's post with serious eyes? What point was this "Gove" question but to make a real claim/make a fake claim/create distraction/was just an innocent question. A part of me thinks maf wouldn't go so hot out of the gate with such a distraction.

I am going to eat chipotle.

Fireblend

Banned
Indeed the lack of activity is perturbing, no doubt a consequence of a society corroded by the corrupted external influences of our adversaries. Even my own call for the truth from Gorlak whom I hold in high esteem has gone unanswered. The gall!

batsnacks

Before we begin, who is "Michael Gove" and what did he do?
VOTE: Kalor
we're serious here. getting down to business LET'S DO THI S I'm here to stick out and kick ass.

whenever I think of the UK, I think of scousers and chavs, not downton abbey
I don't know what this actually means because I know close to nothing about the UK but it doesn't seem very serious or kick ass.

anyway I think Spoiled Milk would be happy I'm posting about him this should be mission accomplished for him

Ourobolus

Banned
Ok so Milk has already hinted at a role

Batsnacks and Splinter seem to be masons/lovers, or scum pretending to be masons/lovers

We got any more people that want to do this shit on D1

nin1000

Banned
58VvWnJ.jpg

The country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise — perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people — from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar — have all had their say.

We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people with these big decisions.

We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we are governed, there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves, and that is what we have done.

The British people have voted to leave the European Union, and their will must be respected.

I have also always believed that we have to confrontbig decisions— not duck them.

VOTE: Ourobolus

Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended, I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.

The strenght to VOTE

I have said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union, and indeed that we could find a way.

Now the decision has been made to leave, we need to find the best way.

And I will do everything I can to help.

I love this Community— and I feel honored to have served it.

And I will do everything I can in future to help this great Community to succeed.

Top Bottom