• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

nintendo's conference in a nutshell

bj00rn_

Banned
Oh.My.God... I didn't watch the Nintendo conference all the way through (I watched Sony and MS), but now I'm glad I didn't... That was unreal. Nintendo really have too much money to care.

Maybe Wii Music is the actual catalyst for the development of Wii Motion +. Wii Music has been in development for a long time now and has drastically changed over time, maybe Nintendo saw that this tech demo has failed and that they needed more advanced motion controls in order to achieve the game that they wanted to make.

But then if Wii Music was to be delayed, Nintendo would have nothing this Christmas except for Animal Crossing, since they blew their load last fiscal year and have nothing that is in a state that they can even show yet, so they've been left with no choice but to release Wii Music as it is and pray that they can market it well enough to sell.

Seems a bit strange that only 3-4 months ago or so, Nintendo said in the Iwata Asks series that they didn't even want to make a Wii Sports 2, but now they've gone and done a complete 180!

thrasher

Banned
I might be in the minority here but Cammy's a MILF.

She seemed stiff but I know I could've loosened her up before the spotlight :D

thrasher said:
I might be in the minority here but Cammy's a MILF.

She seemed stiff but I know I could've loosened her up before the spotlight :D

That's just plain wrong!

The Nintendo press conference was better than MSFT's and Sony's combined. Seriously, at least it was entertaining. I wanted to leave Sony's halfway through the damn thing.

That said, Nintendo's line-up is abyssmal. These are the titles we've all been waiting for?

This is NOT the way to attract the core to your platform. It's simply embarrassing.

Top Bottom